Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: [Fuji Instax Mini Photo Album]--CAIUL Eternal Memories Mini Album For Films Of Instax Mini 8 70 7s 25 50s 90/ Pringo 231/ Fujifilm Instax SP-1/ Polaroid PIC-300P/ Polaroid Z2300 (64 Photos, Black)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 7, 2014
This item arrived in good condition, but when taken out of it's "protective" cover it had two brown marks on the front. One was circular in shape, (like a coffee stain) and the other one was a mark. They were etched in the cover, so you couldn't wipe them off. Some of the inside pages/sleeves had scratches and or stains on the plastic. Unable to wipe off. Tried placing my instax photo inside and had a very difficult time removing it. The sleeve was too tight and I couldn't slide my finger in to grab the photo edge. Might try a different brand.
on April 1, 2014
This looks as described-- a black plastic, ultra compact album that houses 2 photos per page. The only downside to my purchase was a strong plastic smell. It reminded me of the Hello Kitty plastic products of my youth... except now I'm more aware of chemicals. I gave this as a gift but hopefully the odor fades over time. Otherwise, it was a cute album and perfect for displaying Instax photos.
on December 25, 2013
This little book is great for storing your photos as you take them. I'm the kind of person who would get the corners bent or spill coffee on the pictures a mere two seconds after the picture's developed. This book has been a lifesaver.

Only complaint is that one of the pockets was a little dirty, and for that I'm docking a star. The stitching and everything is great, and the book itself serves its purpose.
on April 18, 2014
I was so happy to see the pictures fit so nicely in this photo album. I have a Fujifilm instax mini 8 Polaroid and didn't have a place to put my pictures in. I will be buying another one went this one is filled with photos. It does smell a little but it was just made from the factory, but it just shows me that it's brand new.
on December 27, 2013
Purchased to go along with the camera for Christmas! - It is the perfect size and my daughter loved displaying all the pictures she took that day! I will be purchasing another one as soon as this one is filled!
on November 16, 2015
I absolutely adore this album, it's almost ridiculous. This is my second album I've purchased and I'm positive I love it more tha the first. I purchased it in black and the delivery was almost too quick. Came within two days. I love that it doesn't have a spiral in the middle and the slots leave a bit of space for my photos. It's not too tight and hold everything just right. The diamond pattern is beautiful, and so is the glossy appearance. Already recommend to my sister and she'll be purchasing the blue one soon enough.
review image review image
on February 11, 2014
I purchased this along with my fujifilm instaxmini8 and am in love with it! it's nice to have a place to put the photos so i don't lose them and I know im going to love looking back through all my photos of my teen years. :) I'd defiantly recommend getting this if your buying an instax camera or have any instax film,also this would make an amazing gift for someone who has an instax camera. After I've filled the first one up im sure I'll be buying another :)
on January 7, 2014
I chose this album over another one (same price) because this one was supposed to hold more. The description says that it holds 72 and the one I received inly holds 64. The front cover also says "Eternal Memory" and after ordering I looked back and saw that it shows this in some of the pictures but not all, which is a little deceiving. Had I known it said this, I wouldn't have got it. As far as quality it seems ok. Looks a little cheap but I have only had it a day so hopefully it holds up.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2013
received it as a gift and love it so much!!! its super cute and fits the photos perfectly! good buy
on January 7, 2014
Perfect size for the photos, the inside is good quality and perfect size for the photos. I definitely recommend if you have many Instaxs!