5.0 out of 5 stars Nice classy looking colored paper frames, cute set, good for a party, August 24, 2014
Joolie (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NodArtisan 10 Different Colorful Film Decor Borders for Fuji 3inch Instax Mini Film (Electronics)
These are adorable and unique - I could not find any other paper (or other material) frames that had a generally even-spaced matte and made the picture more or less square in footprint. These frames hide the distinctive 'Polaroid' shape of the picture and make the pictures more presentable to display in your home. I bought one set for my birthday party, and the colored clothespins and twine was a nice touch.

I wish, however, that I could buy the colored frames in bulk without the clothespins or twine, more than 10, so I could keep adding more pictures to my collection. I found some white frames, but I want more colors. I bought another set, but am disappointed I have to pay so much - I don't need the clothespins, and I assume that's where the majority of the cost is.

Still, these are great and were perfect for my party and for displaying my pictures after the party. I hate that so many other frames are really obvious HEY THIS IS A POLAROID type of thing. I just want it to be a memory!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little frames, June 11, 2014
Perfect little frames for my Instax images. Matching mini-clothespins included. This is a great accessory for your camera! Go for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute way to display photos., October 6, 2014
Works great, my daughter hung this in her room and its really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!, July 24, 2014
Cute!! My daughter loved it you can make a mobile out of it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 26, 2014
perfect for little party favors