5.0 out of 5 stars I understand but... ugh
I love this book so much it's so cute and easy to use. But the pictures are sideways inside. I wish they weren't but... it still makes for a cute photo book! Still using it!
Published 10 months ago by mh46383

2.0 out of 5 stars Did the job
I needed something to store all my daughters photos in from her little Polaroid camera I bought her for Christmas. This album smelled like chemicals when it arrived and there are some random numbers printed on the cover...not sure what's up with that.
Published 9 months ago by castrong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, March 31, 2014
This review is from: NodArtisan Fuji Instax Mini Book Album For instax mini7s 8 25 50s Film (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars I understand but... ugh, February 6, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The first picture is the actual product., March 13, 2014
I bought this and didn't look carefully at the pictures so it's my fault. The first picture is the actual product which wasn't the one I wanted. I would be really happy if it's the same photo album as the other pictures. Judging by the looks and materials I would say it worth around $5-$8. Seriously, I'm not exaggerating it :l

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient, February 12, 2014
I'm so glad I got this book so I can put away all my instax photos so they don't get ruined. It's also very easy for me to look at my pictures. Just wish there are more pages in there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
umm. not worth the price but its cute and it will do the job. delivery was very fast!

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for pictures BUT misleading pictures, October 28, 2014
Cute & tiny, but the seller should show pictures of WHAT THE COLORS LOOK LIKE IN PERSON. I was expecting the Cream album to have a light cyan color for the stripes/print, but the blue is almost like a navy/royal blue color. They use a filter to make the picture of the product look pretty, but the real color can be way too off for buyers. Shipping wasn't a problem, the product came on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!! <3, June 17, 2014
I didn't expect it to be so small, which actually makes it all the cuter! It holds 64 photos all together, 65 if you count the one on the front, and it's a perfect pale pink to match the pink instax mini 8! The pattern on the inside of the covers varies, but so does the cover image that comes in place. It's also sturdy, the front and back covers barely bending with a decent amount of pressure on it, and the design is adorable. I can't wait to fill it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 17, 2014
It's cute. I love the pocket on the cover and the ones inside of course. Gonna buy one more if I need to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Kawaii, April 28, 2014
It's very Japanese and cute and my kid loves it as a album for her first photos with her camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, March 5, 2014
I bought this along with my Instax mini camera, and I like it. I bring this with me when I have my camera. Soon as the picture is done developing, I just put the picture right in a slot to keep it safe. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's KIND OF cheap, but it serves it's purpose (to keep the pictures safe) so I can't really complain. Also on the front of the book, it has like a serial number or something under where it says "Pieces of Moment" I don't like that very much, and I feel like "moment" should be plural, but I'm not sure, whatever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›