5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match
It fits my instax mini 8 (blue) to perfection! The color is just like in the picture and the material is resistant so I know my camera is safe plus it looks awesome.
Published 14 months ago by Mizden Medina

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but some issues.....
Published 9 months ago by Lotus flower mama

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but some issues....., March 13, 2014
So I like the case, but I don't love it. The leather seems to be of good quality, nice and thick, providing good protection for the camera. The stitching looks good, not cheaply done. Overall, I like the style. BUT, the two complaints I have are that (1) In order to take a picture, you either have to fold the flap back over on itself to get it out of the way (which is awkward, and leaves an immediate and visible crease in the leather, which would clearly and quickly worsen over time) OR snap it off completely (and THEN what do you do with it?? I could definitely see myself losing it....); and (2) The little window that tells you how many pics you have left is buried all the way at the bottom of the case, so you have to pull the camera out almost completely to see it (would be good if there was a little window in the case down there). On the plus side, the case is nicely lined and soft (suede), and the big round part on the front is nice and solid, protecting the lens perfectly. Would I buy it again? Probably. But if I found a case without these issues (especially the first one), I'd probably trade it in. Oh, and the only other option I tried to get the flap out of the way was to unsnap only one of the snaps in the back and sort of rotate the flap out of my way, off to the side - still not great, though, since it snapped off a couple of times when I tried it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match, November 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, February 18, 2014
This review is from: NodArtisan Light Blue PU Leather fuji Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Case bag (Electronics)
Cutest case ever. Fits the camera perfectly and the simple pocket on the back is very convenient. The strap is brilliant and makes carrying the camera easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for mini camera, September 25, 2014
Beautiful case! It does make the mini camera a bit bulkier, but so much easier to carry around. The strap works well. The color is perfect! Especially with the same color camera.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but strap broke., December 30, 2013
Loved the case and was perfect for the Fuji camera but shoulder strap broke - threads came loose - at seam after only two hours of use. I am returning but will order another and hope it lasts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything is great except the strap..., February 22, 2014
Great quality but I'm not sure if I like the shoulder strap. It's pretty short and it's stiff and kinda hard to adjust but the camera fits perfectly and I'm really glad I bought this item (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth it!, August 5, 2014
Its very light and does not get scratch marks easily. You can take a picture with the camera while it is in the case. The neck strap is bent though..You have to wear it a lot to get the kink out. Other than that, it is great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, May 12, 2014
This is a great little cover, although it doesn't cover the viewfinder, and dirt and dust gets in it. But on the bright side, it's cute, soft, and it's even got a little pocket for your mini photos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic leather case for your Fuji camera., July 31, 2014
Very impressive product. Great looks, well made, very well thought out - protects your camera while still allowing access to every function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case if perfect to carry and protect the camera and even has ..., July 13, 2014
Case if perfect to carry and protect the camera and even has a spot to put the pictures in that you take.