4.0 out of 5 stars Decent darts. Misleading description
The barrels/points, aluminum shafts and flights are all decent quality and throw well.

I'm really disappointed in the spare shafts, which are PLASTIC. The description only mentions aluminum shafts so I assumed the spare shafts were also aluminum. I'll attempt to get Amazon to revise their description.

The case is decent. I'd like a different layout...
Published on May 10, 2011 by EAZ

1.0 out of 5 stars why did I buy these?
Published on January 18, 2012 by Ray Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent darts. Misleading description, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)

The case is decent. I'd like a different layout and flight holder, but it works and offers adequate protection.

These darts are available in three weights (20, 22, 24 gram) and they provide them at random. The darts in each case will match, but there is no guarantee what set you'll get.

They'd be a good deal if all the shafts were aluminum. Not bad as is.

1.0 out of 5 stars why did I buy these?, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
I just got mine today. I Didn't expect them to be great, which they aren't. I just needed a basic back up set and I decided to cheap-out. I really can't imagine a scenario where someone who cares about where the dart is going to land would choose 20 gram darts, and therefore, I would never buy 20 gram darts. My guess is that having the weight randomly selected cuts down on cost. I would gladly pay more money for the ability to select the weight of my choice. Against my better judgement I ordered them anyway (what the heck it was a 1 in 3 chance I figured)... and got a very crappy set of 20 gram darts. If you are considering these darts I recommend the following to quell your urge: 1) pull a $10 bill out of your pocket 2) light it on fire 3) buy darts that allow you to select the weight you want. Trust me, watching the $10 bill burn would be much more satisfying than opening the package to find the set of crap nuggets that you will get if you buy these.
*1/19/2012
as a follow up, I read some of the other reviews on here and see that one person gave them 4 stars, but complained that the replacement shafts are not aluminum... I didn't get any aluminum shafts, replacement or otherwise. I got all plastic. I need to log out of here, just thinking about this is pissing me off. Please do yourself a friggin favor and do not buy these!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEAL, March 27, 2010
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
Darts are very well made and fly very true I like the case and the extra parts and for the money it is a great buy thank you!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for casual usage, not much more., May 15, 2012
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
There was a point in time that I would go to the dart bar quite often and play with some co workers. The ones provided by the bar were terrible so after a couple of weeks we decided to purchase these. These darts have great weight to them and fly true. I felt like my game improved slightly but then again I am no pro. After a few weeks of usage though the feathers began to crumble and I began having a hard time fitting them in the dart. While this is normal for most darts the real problem began when the grooves that fit the darts began to bend and break. I was using them about once a week and this apparently was too much for these darts. If you're going through a short "dart fad" then buy these and get it out of your system. If you have any long term dart dreams, buy some better quality ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavier than my previous darts, but stay in the board much better!, November 11, 2011
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
Got these to replace some darts after a friend got violent with them! They are a bit heavy, but fly true and stick in the board nicely (the others used to stick but quickly fallout, but these stay).. I really love the design and they come with 2 fin types (so you can differentiate them if you have 2 of the same dart types, which I bought 2, so I'm glad).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, minor issue., October 27, 2011
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
Overall, these darts were a pretty good deal when compared to most of the other darts on here. I received them very fast (About 3 business days) and the case they came in was a pretty nice protector for the darts. When I first opened the case up, I noticed that the spare shafts were NOT aluminum like the ones that come attached to the darts (They were plastic). This was only a minor issue considering that I wasn't planning on using these darts enough to break the aluminum shafts... Anyway, the darts threw nice (Mine weighed 20 grams a piece) and the flags were attached very firmly to the shaft (I had to glue the flags to my old set of darts because they kept on coming off). The only other problem I have and the reason why I gave these darts 4 stars is because one of the flags on the darts was split in half when I first opened the package. This is not that big of an issue because I simply had to super glue the flag together but the flag is now slightly warped due to the glue.

Overall:

Pros:
-Good quality shafts, tips, and flags
-They throw well
-Good value at only around 10 bucks
-Came with a decent protective case

Cons:
-One of the flags came with a split in it
-Spare shafts are PLASTIC and not metal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
The body of the dart is in 3 peices that screw together. It is constantly loosening no matter how firmly it is tightented. Also the flights are constantly falling out of their setting. And they have frayed to the point that I can no longer put them back into their settings. So one month after purchasing, these darts are not usable at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value darts, November 1, 2012
Robert R. Hansel (coastal South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
If you are a beer-and-darts man cave dart game for fun and relaxation person this set of equipment is a good value. Durable materials that stay straight. May not satisfy the competitor-level player but excellent quality for the pub and family room User.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about these, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
After few uses, the ends were flying off when the darts were thrown ... Is it normal?

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts (Sports)
I bought this set thinking it was a nice set of darts. The weight and "design" is good but when you start using them they'd start to unscrew from the barrel. Sometimes the shaft will go off in the middle of a throw. And well, so far I have only one left. The other two broke right from the barrel. Terrible.

Nodor Black & Brass Steel Tip Darts