Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2011
The barrels/points, aluminum shafts and flights are all decent quality and throw well.

I'm really disappointed in the spare shafts, which are PLASTIC. The description only mentions aluminum shafts so I assumed the spare shafts were also aluminum. I'll attempt to get Amazon to revise their description.

The case is decent. I'd like a different layout and flight holder, but it works and offers adequate protection.

These darts are available in three weights (20, 22, 24 gram) and they provide them at random. The darts in each case will match, but there is no guarantee what set you'll get.

They'd be a good deal if all the shafts were aluminum. Not bad as is.
review image review image review image
on January 18, 2012
I just got mine today. I Didn't expect them to be great, which they aren't. I just needed a basic back up set and I decided to cheap-out. I really can't imagine a scenario where someone who cares about where the dart is going to land would choose 20 gram darts, and therefore, I would never buy 20 gram darts. My guess is that having the weight randomly selected cuts down on cost. I would gladly pay more money for the ability to select the weight of my choice. Against my better judgement I ordered them anyway (what the heck it was a 1 in 3 chance I figured)... and got a very crappy set of 20 gram darts. If you are considering these darts I recommend the following to quell your urge: 1) pull a $10 bill out of your pocket 2) light it on fire 3) buy darts that allow you to select the weight you want. Trust me, watching the $10 bill burn would be much more satisfying than opening the package to find the set of crap nuggets that you will get if you buy these.
*1/19/2012
as a follow up, I read some of the other reviews on here and see that one person gave them 4 stars, but complained that the replacement shafts are not aluminum... I didn't get any aluminum shafts, replacement or otherwise. I got all plastic. I need to log out of here, just thinking about this is pissing me off. Please do yourself a friggin favor and do not buy these!
on November 11, 2011
Got these to replace some darts after a friend got violent with them! They are a bit heavy, but fly true and stick in the board nicely (the others used to stick but quickly fallout, but these stay).. I really love the design and they come with 2 fin types (so you can differentiate them if you have 2 of the same dart types, which I bought 2, so I'm glad).
on May 15, 2012
There was a point in time that I would go to the dart bar quite often and play with some co workers. The ones provided by the bar were terrible so after a couple of weeks we decided to purchase these. These darts have great weight to them and fly true. I felt like my game improved slightly but then again I am no pro. After a few weeks of usage though the feathers began to crumble and I began having a hard time fitting them in the dart. While this is normal for most darts the real problem began when the grooves that fit the darts began to bend and break. I was using them about once a week and this apparently was too much for these darts. If you're going through a short "dart fad" then buy these and get it out of your system. If you have any long term dart dreams, buy some better quality ones.
VINE VOICEon March 27, 2010
Darts are very well made and fly very true I like the case and the extra parts and for the money it is a great buy thank you!!!!
on November 1, 2012
If you are a beer-and-darts man cave dart game for fun and relaxation person this set of equipment is a good value. Durable materials that stay straight. May not satisfy the competitor-level player but excellent quality for the pub and family room User.
on December 29, 2014
I purchased 3 sets of these darts. I received one 24g and two 22g. I love the 24's and wish I could order more at that weight,. That's the only reason for the 4 stars. $3.50 for a good set of darts...can't complain too much. The 22g's are nice too, but I just like the 24g's better.
on March 5, 2013
I bought this dart set to have a cheap set to throw at the dart board at the office if I had some spare time. They are built well and fly straight for the most part. The case they come with kind of reminds me of the Texas instruments TI calculators cover that slides off. The case is slim so it makes the flights flatten out so you'll have to adjust them every time you take them out which will eventually lead to wearing them out faster. Luckily this set comes with extra flights and 3 extra PLASTIC shafts just in case. The weight is a bit on the heavy side and I received a set of 24 gram darts since it's a game of luck to see which kind you get when you order. Not a bad set to leave in a drawer and use occasionally.
on October 27, 2011
Overall, these darts were a pretty good deal when compared to most of the other darts on here. I received them very fast (About 3 business days) and the case they came in was a pretty nice protector for the darts. When I first opened the case up, I noticed that the spare shafts were NOT aluminum like the ones that come attached to the darts (They were plastic). This was only a minor issue considering that I wasn't planning on using these darts enough to break the aluminum shafts... Anyway, the darts threw nice (Mine weighed 20 grams a piece) and the flags were attached very firmly to the shaft (I had to glue the flags to my old set of darts because they kept on coming off). The only other problem I have and the reason why I gave these darts 4 stars is because one of the flags on the darts was split in half when I first opened the package. This is not that big of an issue because I simply had to super glue the flag together but the flag is now slightly warped due to the glue.

Overall:

Pros:
-Good quality shafts, tips, and flags
-They throw well
-Good value at only around 10 bucks
-Came with a decent protective case

Cons:
-One of the flags came with a split in it
-Spare shafts are PLASTIC and not metal.
on August 5, 2013
I actually like everything about this set, except the weight. I had hoped to get the heaviest they offer (24 grams) and thought I'd give it a shot. I was very disappointed to receive the 20gram set. The set is classy looking and the case is nice but the weight is just too light. I replaced the shafts with aluminum ones I had purchased. I'm now in the market for a much heavier set i.e. 30 grams. These are a good price but just too lightweight for my tastes.