4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Sound but Design Flaws and Durability flaw?
SOUND:
The sound on these are great especially at the price. The bass isn't boom boom heavy so if you like that then these aren't for you, but if you like good clear soft bass, then these headphones are awesome.

TANGLE-FREE:
Published on May 28, 2012 by Justain Choe

2.0 out of 5 stars Several design issues
I really want to like these headphones, but there's several issues I've had after using them for a few days. I'll preface first, though, by saying that sound quality is pretty good. Not excellent, but pretty good for the inexpensive earbud range.

Published on November 3, 2011 by JbtE

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Sound but Design Flaws and Durability flaw?, May 28, 2012
Justain Choe (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
SOUND:

TANGLE-FREE:
Yes, they are very tangle free. I can roll it up, put it in my pocket, take them out and untangle by just shaking them. It's made flat and of a firm rubber which makes it less likely to tangle but it along with the benefit, there is a flaw..

DESIGN FLAWS:
Others have mentioned the design flaws:

1) The vibration noise of the heard from the cord brushing on things like your shirt. This isn't always apparent but it's definitely there. Usually I end up having to either adjust the cord so that it doesn't brush on my shirt, or I end up just holding the cord away from my shirt. If you're sitting or not moving rapidly, they are great headphones, especially for the price (I bought mine for $15). I like these better than Sennheiser CX200 and MEElectronics M9s which are both good quality headphones at this price range.

2) Earbuds? Fits well for me. The default earbuds fit perfect and I never have to adjust it. It stays in my ear snug and never falls out. It's really hit or miss with all different styles of headphones. The earbuds are pretty firm (like skullcandys) so they keep their shape and don't lose noise cancelling ability like some softer earbuds sometimes do.

DURABILITY:
Mine stopped working after about 3 months. The jack is straight instead of L shaped so it's pretty easy to get in the habit of pulling on the cord rather that the jack itself. I don't always pull the cord, but after a while, I guess one of the wires inside ripped and my left earphone stopped working.

I haven't replaced them because I have some backups and I'm planning to take a step up into the $50-$100 range (on sale) headphones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Several design issues, November 3, 2011

There's several issues, though. First, I have a ton of difficulty getting the buds to stay in my ears with any of the included sizes. I can get them in, but after a few minutes of listening, they start sliding out. Having to constantly readjust becomes tiresome after only a few minutes. As some have noted, the bass richness is actually pretty good for earbuds, but obtaining a fairly rich base is contingent upon getting these fully in your ears and keeping them there. And, again, that's difficult to do. After they move even slightly, I completely lose that rich bass and they sound just like your standard ipod earbuds.

I also find the cord to be a design issue. Instead of rounded cords (like a strand of spaghetti), these earbuds are equipped with a flat cord (more akin to fettucini... can you tell I'm Italian?). Noisehush claims the cords are designed to be tangle-free, and I suppose they work, as I haven't gotten them tangled yet. BUT, this design makes the cord flatter and heavier such that any movement to the cord - from turning your head, to brushing them with your hand, to them rubbing on your shirt - produces vibrations that resonate all the way up into the earpieces. This means constant vibrations and banging in your ears, which is beyond annoying. I've never experienced anything like this with any other headphones.

So overall, while the sound is pretty good, the design issues are really noticeable. I wish I could throw my support behind them, but honestly, if I had to purchase them again - I would not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bass heavy audio, and poor mic. quality, June 24, 2012
Bob "Bob in Big Bear Ca" (Big Bear, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
.After seeing that the majority of buyers where giving this product 5 stars I decided to give it a try. It seems that most of the headsets I've tried to use with my Droid Bionic are lacking wither in comfort or quality in sound. This unit seems well made and the packaging is excellent, but for my purposes it's a just OK headset. The audio is ok, with decent mid's and highs' but the Bass is over exaggerated. The issue that really bothers me with this headset is the audio quality though. I have been searching for a wired headset hoping it will perform better than the Bluetooth headsets I have. With this headset I was told to take it off because people said it was muffled and not distinct, and when compared to the speakerphone app on my phone it short in terms of call quality.

Over all this might be ok for the $16.99 that it currently sells for, but there are better solutions. If you want something to listen to music, (if you are not picky about balanced sound) and take casual calls this might work for you. For those who like exaggerated Bass this might be a good headset for you, but I would not recommend it to anyone who wants good clarity in calls or a flat balanced sound in music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster, watch out!!!, October 11, 2011
These definitely stay better in the ear while walking vs. the Monster Beats!!! That makes it 5 stars already for me. The $100 Dr Dre ear buds dont sound any better than these ear phones. Save your money and get these Noise hush earphones. The highs aren't overbearing. Think of these as a warmer sounding set of Dr. Dre...LOL! Better for my audiophile tastes. Great product and the craftsmanship is just as solid as the Monster ear buds.

Pioneer ships super fast and the product is as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!!!, October 9, 2012
These headphones work great!!! It feels like I'm wearing very comfortable earplugs. When you're listening to music you will hear nothing but the clear sound of your music device! Sometimes I wear them when I'm not even listening to music just to drown out everything around me!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice product for the money, September 18, 2012
This review is from: NoiseHush NX80-11832 NX80 Handsfree 3.5mm Stereo Sound Headset with Mic for Apple iPad / iPhone and for Cell Phones - Retail Packaging - White/Red (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought these headphones to work with my iPhone 4S. I have a history of washing my headphones and I was sick of buying $50-$80 pairs just to ruin them. I picked these up for cheap money (about $15) and they are a great product for the money.

Pros:

1. Price point is great.
2. Good sound quality in the highs and lows (I don't listen to anything with deep base really but I have not be unsatisfied).
3. The mic works well with my phone.
4. The cord doesn't get tangled easily.

Cons:

1. The silicone ear buds are a little slippery for my ears.
2. While working out I have to rope the cords over the tops of my ears so that they don't fall out and so I don't hear the cord rub on my clothes.
3. The remote does not have volume or track control.

I would definitely buy these again if I washed this pair. :D

Hope that helps someone out there!

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, December 3, 2012
I bought these about 3 months ago. At the time, I was very satisfied with the product. I loved the tangle free design and length of the cord. It also worked well with my smart phone and iPod. About a week ago I began losing sound in the left earbud. Today, I finally lost sound in the right earbud during a call.

While the design of the flat wire and cheap price is very appealing, I would have to advise not to purchase this product. I thought I did not handle the headphones with enough care, but from the looks of some of the other reviews on this product, I am not the only one having issues with its life cycle.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far no problems, March 28, 2013
love it, great sound quality, get home on time, I like the fact that it came with different earbuds, yu have a year guaranty, so far No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, April 16, 2012
Awesome headphone! These are the best portable headphones in this price range. Since when i lost my original headphone, i'm looking for another with good quality as it! so. if you want value for your money, i recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing but still worried..., April 1, 2013
I got these today and immediately tried them out. The sound quality is WAY above average! Ive had quite a few different headphones the last couple years, including Beats by Dre Studios that I paid about $200+ for and cheap earbuds I paid $10 to $20. I ordered these after a lot of arguing back and forth with myself because of the many reviews that stated they quit working after a couple weeks or a couple months. So I was skeptical to say the least. But I saw they were normally $50 and were only $15 on sale here. After hearing them now just a couple times I am very happy I took the chance. The sound quality is AMAZING! Right up there with the Beats by Dre Studios for more than 10 times the price. I guess I will see over the next few weeks or months if they keep working. But honestly at this price if they do quit working I will just buy some more. I may order a couple more pairs now to have as a backup as I will be wearing and listening to them just about every day all day while working. Ill update this review if I have any problems with them not working. But as of now....they are WAY worth the $15.