Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset - Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 22, 2011
It has a clear sound good volume. Handles voice commands, PS3 compatible cheap and nice. Great all in one button commands quick pairing. Has a LED notification for idle, low battery, etc that's very useful

Cons: the white ear pad is quite uncomfortable; a normal earphone pad could be the solution.
Highly recommended
on January 20, 2012
I had lost a same Bluetooth some time back so I ordered one more from here. Earlier it costed me more when I bought from the outside market. Here for the price I even got a charger.

I use this with my iPhone and it connects smoothly, fits well into my ear and I will suggest this for the Sikhs who wear turban. Because we cannot use the clip so I remove the clip and just use it with the earpiece. The earpiece is extended so it doesnt slip out of my ear and fits in well.

Battery - Runs for a day easily
Connectivity - Smooth
easy one button operations.

Negative - no USB charger, well it is not a deterrent but would have been good to have so that everything could be connected to just my laptop :)
on June 15, 2014
I am not using this product anymore as I bought a better handset but if you are looking for something which you want to use while driving. Also you dont drive for long hours, then this headset is perfect. Lately I have been taking lot of calls from Home,and this headset started going out of battery, also its handle over the ear is very delegate. Its already broken for me.

All in all, if you are not a heavy user and just need something so as you can talk while driving ( or similar need); this is a good product.
on February 18, 2014
I like the Nokia headset. This headset has a little problem. I'm a frequently user of this accessory. In the second week of use, the earpiece (hook) was broken. The technology and characteristics are good, but this broken piece caused a little problem. Consider a different model with an earpiece (hook) robust.
on October 7, 2012
I'm sure it would be great if the phone I had was worth a damn. I wouldn't recommend Nokia for anything. Their customer service is absolutely horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on August 8, 2012
It really looks like a used one.. Chargers where already unfolded and it looks old.. And the dievice looks dull.
on February 1, 2012
I regret purchasing this. I just never hear anything using this device. I would advice people not to buy it
on May 25, 2014
Don t spend a dime on the crap poorly designed and hard to use. Item is overpriced and not user friendly. Buyer
beware!!!!!!!!!!!