- Size (LWH): 5.9 inches, 3.9 inches, 2.6 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate - Retail Packaging - Black
- Qi Standard -Easy to use - simply drop phone to start charging
- Crafted for maximum efficiency and saftey
- Minimalistic design virtually disappears when in use
- Light indicator to show charging status
- Compatible with Nokia Lumia 920. Light only comes on when phone in contact with plate. While using the phone the Nokia logo should be up.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Before I got a charging pad and receiver to wirelessly charge my Galaxy S3, I had a number of questions: will it work with my phone, what else do I have to purchase besides the charging pad, will my cute polka-dot case still fit my phone with the wireless receiver in it, can I leave the case on when I charge the phone, can I still swap out the battery, will the NFC still work, can I still charge via USB in a pinch, will it work in the car, does it charge as fast as USB, and last, but certainly not least, is it really worth the expense?? These are the same questions that most people have and I will attempt to answer them all for you. Basically, the answer to all questions is yes. The only other thing you need is a Qi enabled phone.
NOTE: I purchased this item elsewhere as it wasn't available from Amazon when I got it. The charging pad itself doesn't make any noise and the indicator light is tiny and inconspicuous. I don't have to be too careful about where I place the phone on top of the device - it's not picky about where you place it (unlike another Qi charger that I tried). The cord is extra-long, but the plug itself is large (over 3" wide) - it will block 2 adjacent horizontal outlets, but doesn't block anything vertically.
Will it work with my phone?Read more ›
I do have a couple of minor issues:
1. The rather large wall converter or wall wart that came with my charger is white. The cord and the actual charging plate are black. I'm not concerned with the size of the wall converter, but it would have been nice if it matched the color of the charger. As it is now, it looks like I lost mine and replaced it with somebody else's. No big deal, though. It's plugged into the wall behind our entertainment center.
2. The width of the plate is a lot smaller than the actual phone. While I haven't had a problem with the phone sliding off or anything like that, I do wish it were the same width as the phone.
To sum up...the wireless charger is a great gadget. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. While I did have a couple of minor issues with the charger, I would not let either one of them stop me from purchasing this cool little device.
One last thing: It is a shame that this seller is selling them for double the price that I paid for mine. Do yourself a favor and purchase your charger from the AT&T website or an actual store.
I don't know if something has changed but I don't notice the high pitched noise anymore. I seemed to only hear it the first couple of nights. I now use this model of charger with both my Nexus 7 and my new Nexus 5 phone. It works well so I bought another one to place in a different room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Highly recommend this product, it has saved me many hours of angst over my cell phone not being able to take a charge via its little grommet. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by hopeful
I have now had this charger a couple of weeks and I really like it. Placement on the pad is simple and not nearly as picky as the one I had before. Read morePublished 12 days ago by wkn
works great but was hoping for usb connection so I could use it in the car also.Published 29 days ago by the450r
I'm so glad I got this. I can't tell you how many chargers and worse how many phones I broke plugging them in to charge. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jaz
I have tried half a dozen qi chargers ranging from $10 to $20. This nokia charger with high powered ac adapter is by far the best and best value. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jake