5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect
Seriously, you cannot buy a better smartphone at this price. I purchased mine at my local corporate AT&T store for $99 during the pre-sale. I received the phone on Friday the 6th and as someone who has had Blackberry's, Windows Mobile (old versions), several Android devices and even tried an iPhone for a while, this is the best phone I have ever used.

The...
Published on April 8, 2012 by K. Struck

3.0 out of 5 stars Former Android and iPhone user. One of the best phones you haven't tried
I am a long time Android user and have had at least five Android phones including original Galaxy S, G2X and Galaxy S2. I would consider myself a power user having tried many custom roms including CyanogenMod, software mods, Voodoo Sound, and themes on my Android phones. Android is the best for those that love customizing their phones. You can customize pretty much...
Published 23 months ago by audigy

‹ Previous | 117 18 1946 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanstasic Phone and Service, April 12, 2012
Jack M (San Francisco, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
The phone itself is absolutely amazing. It's sturdy, just the right weight, comfortable grip, and best of all, killer OS with great social media integration. The phone OS itself is extremely stable and reliable.

Being a previous Verizon customer, I will say that the 4G LTE service (limited to big cities), worked flawlessly and the reception is just as good as Verizon. Hopefully the roll out to the whole nation will pickup speed.

Don't let the number of processors fool you. I've used other phones with dual core, the Operating system is the most important. Over bloated OS are slow and inefficient. Single processor is the key and also save power. The Lumia 900 lasts all day with multiple email accounts and live updates running. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for a great price!, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I love this phone! The UI is very cool and easy to use. Office apps are included and super useful. You can get all your Facebook and Twitter info right into the phone easily. Also, I was pleasantly surprised by the apps. Not as many as iPhone, BUT they have all the major ones and some pretty cool exclusives besides. Not to mention the price, which is super low for what you get. Overall, a way better experience than iPhone or Android!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Killer phone! works great.
WP7 has almost all the apps u need, if not offical u always have a 3rd party version that works great. Only issue the metal behind the phone gets scratched easily , otherwise awesome design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Phone!!!, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I've had a Windows phone for a little over a year now. I started with the Samsung Focus, but recently upgraded to the Nokia Lumia 900 and absolutely love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very very nice, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
upgraded on AT&T from a Samsung Focus so I won't need to get into the Windows interface because i obviously like it. This is a great phone. Looks and feels expensive unlike some of the other WP7 phones out there. Definitely deserves full credit. On top of that Nokia is now issuing the credit which will make it free for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Besides being an amazing bargain, this is a really cool phone ease of use and features are very well conceived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device and steal at this price, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Although I just got the phone this past Monday, I am completely impressed with the premium design and feel of the device. It's extremely fluid to use and the screen is simply beautiful. The blacks are pure black...not a dark shade of grey...and this screen really works in direct sunlight. The front camera is cool with wide angle lens and the rear 8MP shooter takes excellent shots. My first Windows phone and I must say, it's been enjoyable. I got the cyan/blue model for a nice change...always had black or silver phones in the past, but this color is very nice IMO.

As for any memory glitch...no issue for me to date...but I'll take the extra 100 bucks just the same!!!! That makes this a zero dollar purchase with a 2 year contract. Not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Lumia 900, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
Great phone! Haven't had a good experience with a phone for a while. I couldn't have asked for a better software and design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, awesome features, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
The phone has great price with awesome features. Windows Phone is very fast and having office and outlook makes life much easier! I love it..

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an Excellent Phone, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Black (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
The Nokia Lumia 900 is an excellent phone. Do not hesitate to buy this phone. I was an initial iPhone fanatic but got tired of all of the excessive hidden costs and usability issues. Moved over to a Samsung Focus and was impressed with the improvement in usability from the iPhone. What would take me 3-4 clicks on an iPhone took me 1-2 clicks on the Windows Phone 7. Just traded the Samsung Focus in for the Nokia Lumia 900, and love it. The screen is bold and beautiful and speed is incredible. Running multiple apps simultaneously is a great bonus. If you are on the fence in buying this phone, I would go for it... What made the deal even better was the $100 Nokia rebate.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1946 | Next ›