5.0 out of 5 stars For $100 or Less, Nokia's Lumia 900 is Hard to Beat
Let me preface this by saying that I received my Lumia 900 from AT&T two days ago, and what a phone it is! First off, I received the phone for free with an AT&T service plan. That is hard to beat. But even for the price of the new iPhone, which I understand is a couple of hundred dollars, I think this phone is worth it.

Software:
The connectivity and ease...
Published on April 8, 2012 by Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars "Poof" all your pictures are gone
Warning! The Lumia 900 with Windows 7 does not sync internal memory or retain internal memory during a reset. Don't know why, but my phone reset itself to factory settings last night while sitting on a desk recharging. I had taken tons of pictures at a memorial service for a dear family member and all are gone. I usually back up my pictures to my computer often but...
Published 12 months ago by W. Morgan

‹ Previous | 15 6 718 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I have gotten my Lumia 900(blue/Cyan) this morning and I totally love it.
It is a great phone and I initially that I had data issues like a few users mentioned but mine was a case of AT&T forgetting to transfer data plan from my previous phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST PHONE!!!!!, May 31, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I've been loyal Nokia customer all my life. And I just wanna tell you guys this is an amazing phone from Nokia. Moreover, some Nokia users will say that the were tired of the Symbian OS, and now as this is Windows phone, I must tell works better than any Symbian. U just can't beat NOKIA. It was the first company that started to produce cellphone and since then it was the best, is the best and will be the best :D Just don't think more, this is defiantly what you want to buy!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy convert from Android, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I previously used a Sony Experia and a Motorola Bravo, both running Android. I can say that I am very pleased with having switched to this phone. I would have seriously considered waiting for the HTC One X, but the price on this phone could not be beat for comparable phones. I also regularly use my wife's iPhone. I think Windows Phone compares very favorably with iPhone as well. Among other features, the live tiles are very nice and the contacts/facebook integration is fantastic. Overall, I am very pleased with the switch. As to apps, the only app I had to have was Good for my work email. Once that came to Windows Phone, I made the switch. Most other apps I use are available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome OS, Awesome Phone, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I have owned a lot of smart phones over the past couple years, including an iPhone, and a couple Android phones. I recently bought the Nokia Lumia 900, and I really love it. First off, it is a beautiful device, feels great in the hand, yet is very durable. Second, it is just so quick and easy to use. Compared to Android, it is night and day easier and quicker. I was always so frustrated with my phone before, and now I love it. I find myself using it more and more all the time.

I was recently in New Jersey, and got to try the LTE, and to say I was impressed is an understatement. The LTE service was so fast, I couldn't believe it. I was seeing 18Mbps download speeds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Design, Build Quality, and Operating System (Windows Phone), May 18, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
So far, this is the most beautiful phone I have ever owned! So much more beautiful that the latest iPhone or Android device. The build quality of the Lumia 900 is excellent! It has a premium feel, and it feels good in the hand. Most importantly, it runs on what I feel is the most well-thought and well-designed phone operating system: Windows Phone 7.5. It's so fast and fluid, my friends and co-workers were so impressed that many have already switched to Windows Phone. And of all the Windows Phones out in the market, the Lumia 900 is easily the best. If you decide on buying one, you won't be disappointed! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I've had an iphone, an android phone and now a windows phone and I wouldn't trade this one in for anything else right now. The OS is so fluid. No hiccups, no crashes, no nothing. Battery life is great even with everything turned on. Keyboard is great, apps are great, screen is amazing. Can't say I've found a single flaw yet. Give it a try and you'll be blown away how well this phone works. I was a total skeptic about buying anything Windows related but it looks like they finally got something right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Phone from Nokia, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I upgraded from Iphone 4 to Lumia 900 and so far the phone appears to be pleasing me. Hardware wise phone is excellent. OS looks pretty fast with only exception being the unavailability of major apps.

For the first 2 days of having this phone, I thought I should return it and go back to Iphone. But as I keep using this phone my impression is changing and now I don't want to return it for sure. Was waiting on SIII launch and it came out with 4.8" screen which is way big for me to carry and use as a phone. So, no SIII.

I hope Microsoft will take up building the eco system seriously. Without that Nokia/Windows OS can't win hearts !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't look back, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
At first I was very cautious about going over the Windows phone environment, but not at all disappointed, even after being with practically every iPhone since 2007. This phone is definietely helping with the process, it's smooth, responsive, and even though the screen is not ultra high resolution, I can't seem to find any one place where I miss retina display. Don't get me wrong, Apple's technology is top notch, I just don't think I'll miss it from now on since the Lumia so far has done everything beautifully with a lower resolution. Besides that, many people seem to bring out the lack of more apps, but the apps I use are there and the phone handles them beautifully. I am really impressed with the phone, the color (Cyan), and the operating system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stellar Phone!, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
All I can say is this is truly the only phone that has covered all its bases in terms of having close to no shortfalls. It's easy to fall to cliche and say that it is better than the iPhone, but it TRULY is better than the iPhone in my opinion. Despite being a locked AT&T phone, there is extreme elasticity in terms of being able to personalize the device. From endless free apps, to absolutely seamless xbox live/facebook/twitter/email integration, this phone has surpassed all expectations. To boot, the phone was $50!(And before the 21st of April there is a rebate for $50 to $100 on top of that!

The hardware is absolutely magnificent, feeling like the $500 phone that it really is(unlocked) and feeling like the supreme quality that has become associated with Nokia over the years.

Furthermore, there are things like Nokia maps, Nokia drive, and Nokia transit that will give you voice directions on how to get places by car, public transportation or just plain maps(FREE).

The voice recognition software is by far the best that I have ever used in my experiences. Not only did it understand me, but it understood my heavily-accented dad's accent! You can even send a message by only having to press one button. With it, you can also search the internet, call a contact, open an app, etc. -Far better speech recognition than Siri-
The three dedicated buttons are absolutely fantastic and crucial. One takes you back one screen, one takes you to the home screen, and one takes you straight to searching for whatever you want!

The speed of this phone is insane, particularly with the 4G LTE feature which truly is faster. Between screens, opening apps, etc.l, this phone is enormously fast.

Overall, the integration that this phone has, between apps and websites truly pushes far above any phone on the market today!

I LOVE MY PHONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this phone!, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T) (Wireless Phone)
I have two Xbox consoles at home, a Zune PASS account for music, an Exchange account at work, and an Office 365 account for my personal use. I have to say, the integration that this phone provides is absolutely amazing.

I can download all of the music I want on my Xbox consoles, my Lumia 900, and my computer. I can remotely control my Xbox consoles with my Lumia 900. The calendar and task management is far superior than anything I've seen with Andriod and iPhone (and I used three iPhones over 3.5 years). I have complete access to my SharePoint accounts, both at work, and through Office 365. I can also VPN in and remote-desktop into any of the servers at work.

I have about 40-50 apps installed, and I'm not feeling like I'm missing anything major. I can even control my heating and air-conditioning, my lights, and my front door with my Lumia 900! (Grasshopper app).

I can't imagine this phone not catching fire, and am looking forward to the many updates coming to us in Windows Phone 8.

-Vito

‹ Previous | 15 6 718 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x9d18596c)

Nokia Lumia 900, Cyan (AT&T)
Click for more info