5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly flexible design that makes a difference & musical audio
Added 9/11/13. Wonder if anyone can help solve this. Googling, this is apparently not an isolated problem. Pairs well with Ipad 3. But when paired with the Samsung Note 2 phone, it clearly indicates paired on screen and the confirmation beep through the speaker. However, no audio comes through the speaker. I've tested many permutations and speakers but no avail...
Published on November 7, 2012 by Mo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Speaker for Music: DOES NOT support Voice Calls
Bought this speaker to use in my home office primarily for conference calls, but also to listen to music. Great concept and well designed product, but the Bluetooth stack does not support voice communication, only music streaming. I was able to pair with my Lumia 920 and steam music via NFC very easily. Sound quality was decent - ok for the price, but not didn't blow me...
Published on November 15, 2012 by Jeff R Glass

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 516 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Play 360 is pure love from the first play!, June 13, 2012
This review is from: Nokia Play 360 Bluetooth Speakers -Cyan (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I got Nokia Play 360 speaker today and after listening Nokia Mix Radio trough it for over two hours this is my review:

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS THING! :D

The design is beautiful. Nokia Play 360 is very easy to use, just charge the battery, turn on the speaker, pair up with another bluetooth (or NFC) device and ENJOY! Sound quality is great and bass level is awesome. To my ears, the sound quality out of box sounded a bit muffled but after the first two hour run the sound cleared and now it's perfect. What's cool about the speaker is that when paired with a Nokia Lumia 800, the speaker plays Lumia's system sounds (key presses, ringtone etc). I can also control the speaker's volume from my Lumia 800, I just press Lumia's volume buttons and the sound on the speaker goes up or down. Nokia Play 360 can also shut itself down after it's not used awhile when power is on.

Nokia Play 360 is beautiful to look at, awesome to listen to and has some great features (both bluetooth and NFC connectivity, changeable battery, automatic shut down, can be paired with another Play 360 for stereo sound, plays Lumia's sounds etc.)

I HIGHLY RECOMMED NOKIA PLAY 360 SPEAKER. IT'S SO AWESOME THAT I'M GONNA BUY ANOTHER ONE! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing battery, super loud, August 2, 2014
This little bugger pumps out tons of sound, with amazing bass! I love it and use it to teach dance classes. The battery life it amazing, and it syncs up with your device quickly and easily. However, the only issue and why I took off a star, is because the songs will randomly cut off for just a second every,single,time a song plays. And that's over multiple apps through my Samsung devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic speaker, May 27, 2014
Ben Sgroi (Seattle area) - See all my reviews
I love this thing. It's easy to use, has good sound, good battery life, and is impressively inexpensive. Definitely worth the purchase. Haven't had any problems with any devices I've paired it with. It's attractive and sturdy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them while they are available., May 6, 2014
New Nokia don’t pair for stereo sound!

I’m not an audiophile but I like to have music at home at a moderate volume, so for me high power output is not relevant.

More important, at least for me, is that music fill the room nicely at low or mid volume, so I bought a pair of these Bluetooth speakers for the mostly for the convenience of stereo sound without cables so I can move them around easily.

Wireless Bluetooth connection works flawlessly on my Nokia 920 and my ipad and battery life is great.
NFC connection also works great. Just touch the speaker with the phone and it turns on. No need to press the power.

The most important feature, stereo sound quality, exceeds my expectations. Being small speakers its remarkable how music fills the room easily without being disruptive and sound clear to my ears.

360 degree omnidirectional sound spread out music in every direction producing a pleasant surround effect. To achieve the best results try placing them in different corners of the room.

That said, if you are looking for a high volume output and deep bass, this might not be the speaker for you.

One extra use is to connect one speaker to the TV with the provided 3.5mm audio connector.
It will instantly link the second speaker for stereo sound. And the audio quality you get is as good as my 5.1 Home Cinema.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, April 22, 2014
Not as loud and I thought but good enough for a classroom. Connects to my ipad and plays youtube videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars don't think just buy them, April 17, 2014
Best speakers ever and I use to be a bose fan.
but these are just amaaazing and much better
Amazing sound quality
Lots of features
I got 2 and connected them together and got the best stereo sound

3.0 out of 5 stars Good speaker, but..., April 12, 2014
I liked everything about this speaker except that something happened to the port where you attach the recharging cord and there appears to be no where in the universe that you can get it repaired. It is just warranty so Nokia won't help and they do not have any suggestions for after warranty repair work. This was disappointing b/c it was a good speaker and expensive enough that you don't want to just go out and buy another one.n If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound, if ...., March 26, 2014
Excellent Sound, if you use an equalizer.

Sounds somewhat flat without one. Still better than many portable bluetooth speakers on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound!, March 22, 2014
Don't let the size fool you, this little thing gets loud and has lots of bass. I really love this speaker. It comes with an aux wire for non-blutoothe listening, a charger, and a cushy little cover/bag to protect it. It has an attractive design and doesn't take up much space at all. This is a great price for this item and I am so happy I made this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars not very loud, March 21, 2014
This is a small speaker and it has a small sound. The quality is fine but it's mostly just for a table top or kitchen counter. I was hoping it would play out into the yard from the patio. No way. For the price it should play louder with a better sound.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 516 | Next ›