5.0 out of 5 stars No BS and great battery life

Published on May 14, 2008 by John Francis

3.0 out of 5 stars Can be better, May 14, 2008
John Francis (Grenada, West Indies) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unlocked Nokia 1100 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I am calling back for the Nokia 1100 Phone. The Nokia 1100 Phone is a good phone. I can not understand why it is no longer available. if something is good it should always be available. When that phone was being upgraded they only had to: 1) Add more reminders, it should have 20 instead of 10. 2)Make what is written on rthe keys to last more long; the numbers, letters, etc. 3)Add the Speakwerphone feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars No BS and great battery life, January 25, 2008
This review is from: Unlocked Nokia 1100 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This phone is the one I rely on to do what a phone does... make calls and retrieve my voice mail. I got my Nokia 1100 in refurbished form when I signed up again for Tracfone. The battery life is awesome, the phone is sturdy and very well made, and the flashlight and alarm clock come in very handy! I love this phone. Oh, and I am addicted to the little Snake game. But this phone isn't about extras, it's about phone calls. I can go a looong time without having to recharge it, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come unlocked, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Unlocked Nokia 1100 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This phone does not come unlocked i tried different chips and non of them work so be prepared to have a issue with this product if you wanted to use it right away

2.0 out of 5 stars Tracfone Nokia 1100, January 14, 2008
BLS (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unlocked Nokia 1100 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Pros: Sounds good
Alarm clock
Flashlight is very useful, though not awfully bright.
Good calculator
OK games
Long battery life (so long as its not restarting constantly!)
OK signal, though does drop calls in the mall occasionally

Cons:
Horrible customer service
Tends to restart, and when it does it will for several hours, even while charging.
Randomly turns off
Crappy ringtones

Overall: Some nice features, pretty basic and very unreliable.

Rate and Discover Movies