The slim slider, quad-band Nokia E65 contains all the mobile business capabilities of a Nokia E-series device in an exquisite package with top notch materials. Perfect for frequent travelers, it provides quad-mode global GSM connectivity so you can stay in touch wherever you roam. It also offers Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g) for accessing open networks at home or on the road at hotspots as well as compatibility with 2100 MHz 3G networks (in Europe and Asia). This phone can also be integrated with leading corporate telephony systems--with Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Cisco, Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Alcatel and Avaya one-X Mobile Edition for Nokia solutions. It also offers push-to-talk capability, Bluetooth connectivity for communication headsets and data transfer, and streaming audio and video.
Maximize your workday with a range of business features: conference calling, voice recording, notepad, integrated handsfree speaker, talking ringtones, and more.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. When paired with a compatible 3G network that uses UMTS 2100 MHz connectivity (found in Europe and Asia), you'll enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless services with speeds up to 384 Kbps--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In the United States and foreign territories where 2100 MHz 3G networks are not available, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Designed for easy access to the most frequently used applications from the One Touch keys on the front cover, you can make conference calls, access your contacts database, mute and unmute calls, and access an application of choice through My Own key with just one push of a button. The active-matrix QVGA color display (240 x 320 pixels) provides color support for up to 16 million colors and offers contrast and brightness controls.
Getting on the Internet is easy with the E65, thanks to its EDGE data connectivity (and compatibility with 2100 MHz 3G networks). The integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11b/g) enables you to make VoIP phone calls over an open network, and it offers a variety of security settings (WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal). When used with a carrier data plan and the phone's USB or Bluetooth data capability, the phone can also be used as a wireless modem for laptops and PDAs.
The 2-megapixel digital camera captures still images up to 1600 x 1200 pixels--great for 8 x 10-inch prints. For entertainment, the E65 provides video and audio streaming (3GPP and Real Media) and a digital music player (MP3 and AAC formats), as well as Java MIDP 2.0-based games. Other features include:
- Five-way Nokia Navi key with two customizable soft keys, power key that can be used as profile key, and My Own key
- One Touch keys for mute/unmute, contacts, and conference calling
- S60 edit key and volume keys located on the side of the device
- Read email with attachments: supports POP/IMAP, SMTP, and IMAP4 with idle protocols
- Attachment viewers for documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS, ver. 1.2) for text, voice clips, video clips, and still images
- Instant messaging client (OMA IMPS 1.2)
- Up to 50 MB user memory; expandable via MicroSD
- Remote and local (peer-to-peer) synchronization of calendar, contacts, notes and to-do list via Bluetooth technology, IR, or USB connectivity cable
- Calendar with weekly view, contacts, to-do list, and notepad for short notes -- all viewable while managing a phone call
- Voice dialing; voice commands for menu short cuts, keypad lock, and profiles; voice recording
- Handsfree speaker
- Talking ringtones mix the name of the caller with the ringtone so you know who's calling without looking at the screen
- Downloadable instrumental MIDI ringing tones
The Nokia E65 weighs 4.05 ounces and measures 4.13 x 1.93 x 0.61 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 265 hours of digital standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE and 2100 MHz UMTS (3G) frequencies.
The Nokia E65 is a slim and stylish business phone with a 2 mega-pixel camera supporting EGSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 2100 and WLAN. The Nokia E65 is a slide format device with a 240 x 320, 16M color display. Use the Nokia E65 for E-mail, business, and taking pictures or videos. Additional features include support for video calls, Bluetooth, IR, MicroSD support, Java MIDP 2.0, messaging and web browsing.