- Size (LWH): 4.7 inches, 2.35 inches, 0.56 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 4.5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 504 hours
Nokia X2-01 Unlocked GSM Phone-U.S. Version with Warranty (Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- VGA camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; 2.4-inch LCD display; microSD memory expansion; EDGE data network; access to personal e-mail
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- Messaging phone with full QWERTY keyboard and 1-click access to popular social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time, up to 502 hours (20+ days) of standby time; released in February, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, quick start guide
- 3GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Stay connected to family and friends with e-mail, IM, and always-on social networking with the stylish and affordable unlocked Nokia X2 mobile phone for GSM networks. You'll get a full QWERTY keyboard for fast messaging capabilities on the go, as well as great entertainment options like a music player, integrated FM radio, and downloadable games.
and social networking.
You'll be able to keep up with your favorite social networks--including Facebook, Twitter, and Orkut--with feeds displayed right on the home screen. Other features include a VGA camera for still photos and video capture, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (up to 8 GB), multi-format music player plus FM radio, web browser, access to personal e-mail, and up to 4.5 hours of talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider.
- EDGE data connectivity with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps--fast enough to support a range of data services including full picture messaging, Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
- 1-click access to social networking directly from the home screen. View alerts and new, post and change status, upload photos, and quickly navigate through friends' posts.
- Favorite contacts on home screen
- 2.4-inch display (320 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Full QWERTY keyboard lets you type messages easily without searching for the letter you want.
- Navigation trackpad gives you extremely quick response.
- VGA camera with video capture capabilities Capture photos and video on the go.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats
- FM radio
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) with communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP Bluetooth profiles--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 8 GB.
- 55 MB internal memory
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging with conversational layout.
- Access to popular instant messaging services
- Access to personal e-mail (with support for push e-mail)
- Web browser
- Adobe Flash Lite 3.0 support
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, tasks, and calculator
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Nokia Series 40 OS
The Nokia X2-01 weighs 3.8 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches. Its 1020 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of talk time, and up to 502 hours (20+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile's 3G network (1700/2100 MHz).
What's in the Box
Nokia X2-01 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, quick start guide
Top Customer Reviews
Does everything you need it to do. Speakers are crisp and clean and I haven't had trouble hearing who I'm talking to. Neither has the person I'm talking to had trouble hearing what I've been saying as long as I have service. Clear call quality, and I guess that's all you can really say about it.
Great QWERTY keyboard, but I figure that for people with big hands the buttons may be too small. They're perfectly fine for me but took like a week or so to get used to since I had a bigger QWERTY keyboard before, but for the small thin size of the phone, the QWERTY keyboard is definitely effective. The buttons are very tactile and reactive and I haven't had much trouble with it after a week of getting used to it. It can separate texts into conversations between people, rather than listing out the received/sent texts in the order they were received/sent. Usually its rare to find a feature like that in cheap phones and its definitely a plus. There is a dedicated text button on the front that makes getting to your inbox really simple. Overall, a great texting phone.
It has a decent browser considering it isn't a typical smartphone. If you expect/want to browse and browse like on an iPhone or Android phone, this phone is not for you. I usually quickly use it to google locations or find quick answers to questions and its perfect for that.
It has a small Nokia app store included and there are some good apps.Read more ›
It is an excellent option because the features it offers, the price-quality-properties is very good, for a person who requires a good phone backed by one of the best companies like Nokia it is best that you can find at this point. I love the QWERTY keyboard and the fact that it is a relatively new product launched in 2010.
The phone is fully unlocked, just inserted my SIM card and start using it without problems.
The only downside is it does not include the data cable (mini USB) for connection to PC, cable however is a very economical and surely we all have at home or work.
I am very satisfied with the product.
MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING WORKS ON AT&T. It took some setting up, and the people at the AT&T store were absolutely unhelpful, but just google how to set it up on this phone, and once you find the recommended settings, it just takes some looking around through various menus in the phone in both the phone/connectivity settings and the messaging settings to find where to enter the right info. There's no one menu for all the multimedia messaging settings you need, but keep looking and fiddling around, and you'll figure it out.
The phone itself is pretty fast and I don't have any complaints about the software. The conversations feature with messaging is also incredibly useful.
Overall, for the price, this is one of the better phones I've seen that doesn't require a smartphone plan, and it looks great too. If you need a cheap phone without a contract, this is one of the better options out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked fine AFTER we went to ATT to get a new SIM card - camera mediocre, junked it after a yearPublished 5 months ago by WI Biker