Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nokia Lumia 920 32GB Unlocked 4G LTE Windows Smart..." and save 84% off the $599.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Nokia Lumia 920 32GB Unlocked 4G LTE Windows Smartphone w/ PureView Technology 8MP Camera - Black
|Price:||$155.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$444.00 (74%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- 4.5" IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 (pgradeable to WP8 Black), Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM896 Snapdragon, Adreno 225 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Carl Zeiss Optics, Optical Image Stabilization and Dual-LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera + Video
- Internal Memory: 32GB storage, 1GB RAM, Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh Battery (BP-4GW), Talktime: Up to 17 Hours (2G) / Up to 10 Hours (3G), Standby: Up to 400 Hours (2G) / Up to 400 Hours (3G)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 0.43 inches, 2.8 inches, 5.12 inches
- Weight: 6.56 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 18.6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 460 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia Lumia 920 32GB Unlocked 4G LTE Windows Smartphone w/ PureView Technology 8MP Camera - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DLH Mobile||BREED||G Wholesale LLC||BREED|
|Display Size||4.5 inches||4.5 inches||4.5 inches||4.5 inches|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to v8.1||Microsoft Windows Phone 8||Information not provided||Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to v8.1|
|Camera Description||Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash, PureView technology, geo-tagging, touch focus, Video 1080p@30fps, optical stabilization|Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash|Secondary Camera: 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps||Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Features: PureView technology, geo-tagging, touch focus, Video: 1080p@30fps, optical stabilization|Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps||8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Features PureView technology, geo-tagging, touch focus, Video 1080p@30fps, optical stabilization|Secondary: 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps|
|Battery Life||18.6 Hours||Information not provided||17 Hours||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.41 pounds||0.41 pounds||8 pounds||0.95 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Mon Nov 12 15:16:10 UTC 2012||Sun Dec 02 03:41:34 UTC 2012||Thu Dec 20 20:53:39 UTC 2012||Sun Nov 25 21:28:04 UTC 2012|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
-Call quality and signal: excellent so far, even in areas with traditionally poor signal.
-Nokia city view: Love it, very handy when I'm traveling and it has an awesome 'interactive' feel to it.
-Microsoft office integration: fantastic,syncing through your live account is easy and controlled, you only put what you want onto someone else's server and maintaining that split is easy for both contacts/calendars. OneNote syncing is the same way, again, very controlled and then seamless once you've setup what you're willing to share.
-Email: Love the windows 8 tiles (for the phone, I have the opposite feeling for the desktop and I'm ambiguous on the tablet) for separate email accounts, very handy for splitting work/business/priorities since you can control what notifies to your lock screen per tile.
-Overall OS feel: again excellent, surprisingly so actually. I was expecting more bugs but this is really polished and slick.
-App store: there's enough here to be functional, which is all I wanted ~ although someone really wanting a plethora of games will be disappointed. The nav/prod side is solid though.
-The Win7 desktop phone app ~ is really all about syncing your itunes to your windows phone and its AWESOME. Best itunes/win translation I've seen. Its bare bones visually, but recognizes all of your non-DRM content and pulls your playlists and catalog seamlessly from iTunes.
-The phone itself: great design, high quality, excellent feel.Read more ›
1. Screen - very bright and rich display with touch screen that can be used with gloves on or with your fingernails.
2. Camera - best camera I've used on a phone and the Blackberry Bold had some very nice cameras (I've also just come from a Galaxy S3)
3. OS - Say what you will but Microsoft totally got this right. Live Tiles are great. They're refreshing, fun, colorful and just a joy to look at. Oh and the OS is smooth and freaky fast
4. OS - Integration with Windows 8 desktop is excellent out of the box and I'm sure it will get better with time.
5. Office Mobile - This could stand some improvement to make it a little more robust but it works good and I love OneNote. Flawlessly syncs with SkyDrive
6. Voice Recognition - Very surprised at accuracy when dictating text messages. Excellent
7. Maps - GPS has excellent accuracy as well, certainly on par with Google
8. Build Quality - This thing is a beast
9. Music - I'm not a crazy music fiend like some but for me, this is plenty good and also syncs with Windows 8 desktop
10.Read more ›
My favorite thing is the dedicated camera button. It allows you to take pictures even when your phone is locked. It takes couple seconds from taking out of your pocket and taking a pic. The picture quality is unparalleled to iPhone and better than Samsung
Moreover the design is very solid. I dropped it already several times on the pavement and all it got was small panel dent. I'm not the advocate of carrying my phone in protective case so solid phone is important for me. Weight is great to - you feel like you're holding a phone not a toy like in Samsungs case.
I really recommend this device to anybody
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent phone. Very user friendly with a great camera 📷! Very good for professionals as well with some great productivity features. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This phone has a sleek look but is heavy. I thought it was going to have windows 10 on it but it is only windows 8 so I can't download Cortina, I am disappointed because Cortina... Read morePublished 3 days ago by carol selzer
Looks very good mobile. I am currently not useing it. I want to use it abroad.Published 6 days ago by Amazon client
Great phone for the price
Pros:great camera,pretty fast,durable,and good quality and general
Cons:polycarbonate back is scratchy but its not very noticeable. Read more
Very pleased. The price was excellent, and I was happily surprised to see it was branded AT&T, my carrier. Everything came as promised, factory sealed and unlocked. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Hope Ferguson
I love my Lumia 920! It's getting old and now I'm planning to buy a new smartphone.
However it worked fine for the last 3 years!
Very good camera.
I was amazed how durable this phone is ... I accidentally snagged my skullcandy while going downstairs, and the phone detached, falling bumpety bump ... all the way down. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Mark Hanson