- Size (LWH): 6.85 inches, 5.39 inches, 1.93 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 9 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 430 hours
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nokia E7-00 Unlocked GSM Phone with Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard, Easy E-mail Setup, GPS Navigation, 8 MP Camera--U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver)
|Price:||$52.88 + $6.10 shipping|
|You Save:||$626.12 (92%)|
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/900/1700/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- 3G-enabled smartphone in silver with 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and Symbian^3 operating system
- Corporate e-mail capabilities; 8-MP camera with 720p video capture; Wireless-N Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 3.0; 16 GB internal memory; HDMI output
- Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 480 hours (20 days) of standby time; released in November, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, HDMI cable, quick start guide, user manual
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nokia E7-00 Unlocked GSM Phone with Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard, Easy E-mail Setup, GPS Navigation, 8 MP Camera--U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver)
|Shipping||$6.10||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||4 inches||4 inches||4 inches||2.36 inches|
|Operating System||nokia symbian||Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to v8.1||Symbian^3 OS||nokia symbian|
|Camera Description||Information not provided||5 MP, 25921936 pixels, autofocus||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, fixed focus, dual-LED flash|Secondary Camera: VGA||Information not provided|
|Battery Life||9 Hours||14.08 Hours||5 Hours||9.2 Hours|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.27 pounds||0.39 pounds||0 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Wed Dec 01 00:00:01 UTC 2010||Mon Apr 29 16:48:56 UTC 2013||Tue Sep 13 14:25:28 UTC 2011||Thu Oct 01 00:00:01 UTC 2009|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Stay in touch with your life with the Nokia E7 unlocked mobile phone, a high performance device that places everything you need right at the touch of a button. It's your mobile office and social network in one device, ideal for play and work and everything in between. It also features the new Symbian^3 operating system, featuring a wealth of personalization features, usability enhancements, and a faster and more responsive interface.
The Nokia E7 gives you the best of both worlds with a full QWERTY keyboard and a 4-inch nHD AMOLED touchscreen display. The touch e-mail feature lets you get up close and personal with your work and personal e-mail accounts with full sync capabilities and pre-installed Mail for Exchange, making setup no problem. Attachments are supported seamlessly with support for Microsoft Office 2007 document formats and Adobe PDF reader, so you can check e-mail easily while on the go.
Made with anodized aluminum, the Nokia E7 is made to go almost anywhere with an incredibly durable body that's also super thin and incredibly portable. The 8-megapixel camera shoots high-quality 720p HP video and can be shared via TV-Out with HDMI connection. The Nokia E7 also functions seamlessly with your favorite social networking sites--Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and more.
You'll stay on track thanks to the integrated GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation for voice-guided directions, and you can find nearby restaurants, landmarks, events and other points of interest as you travel from place to place. Keep on top of your e-mails from your phone or computer using the free Ovi Mail service, and discover and download apps and games via the pre-loaded Ovi Store--where you'll find thousands of different applications to constantly upgrade and improve your device.
Other features include a 16 GB internal memory, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth 3.0 for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, full browsing of real Web pages with pinch to zoom, multi-format music player, FM radio, HDMI output to compatible HDTVs and monitors, Flash Lite 4 support, and up to 5 hours of 3G talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
Symbian^3 Operating System
The Symbian^3 software offers over 250 new features, including:
- Usability enhancements across the user interface, including single tap, multi-touch and support for gestures such as "pinch-to-zoom."
- Three personalizable home screens, easily maneuvered through by a simple flick.
- Faster and more responsive user interface with new 2D and 3D graphics architecture that takes full advantage of hardware acceleration.
- More efficient memory management allows more applications to run in parallel for a faster, more complete, and efficient multi-tasking experience. And a new visual task manager lets you switch apps with a swipe and a tap.
- Intelligent network management tailors performance to the your needs: optimizing for high speed when uploading photos or smooth streaming for a VoIP call or video feed.
- Fast 3G connectivity on both AT&T and T-Mobile with broadband-like speeds via 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- Integrated assisted GPS (A-GPS) receiver with free Ovi Maps enables you to find your route quickly and easily, whether walking or driving. Use the Walk pedestrian navigation to find your way, or the voice-guided Drive navigation to find the best route. (Learn more)
- 4-inch AMOLED touchscreen display (640 x 360 pixels, 16 million color depth)
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Three fully customizable home screens allows you to make one for work, use one for fun, and have one with your favorite picture as the wallpaper.
- Instant access to Ovi Store for downloadable apps, games and other cool content
- HDMI audio/video output for connecting to compatible HDTVs and external monitors
- Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound compatible with home theatre systems
- Anodized aluminum casing
- 8-megapixel EDoF (Extended Depth of Field) camera with dual LED flash, face recognition software, up to 2x digital zoom, automatic geotagging, and photo editor.
- 720p high-definition video capture with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, 25 fps, 3x digital zoom, and settings for scene, video light, white balance, and color tone (shoots in MP4 and H.264 formats)
- Secondary camera on front for video calls (VGA, 640 x 480 pixels); requires compatible cellular service and additional charges may apply.
- Digital audio/video player with compatibility for MP3, WMA, and AAC/eAAC/eAAC+ audio formats, plus MP4, H.264, and 3GPP video formats and Flash Lite 4 streaming video.
- FM radio
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity provides faster throughput while minimizing on power requirements. It's compatible with new Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices as well as backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as headsets and printers. It includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 16 GB internal memory
- Unified e-mail client with attachment support for images, videos, music and documents .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf, and .zip; HTML support for e-mail
- Built-in business tools including Mail for Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and support for intranet/extranet portals build on Microsoft Share Point Server. Pre-installed productivity apps include Vlingo, F-Secure Anti-theft, QuickOffice, and World Traveler.
- Business grade security solutions such as device lock and wipe, secure intranet access and device management. Rich OMA DM support with enforceable encryption and device controls including camera and Bluetooth
- Access to personal e-mail including: Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live, Hotmail and other popular POP/IMAP services.
- Instant messaging support including OVI Chat, Yahoo, AIM, Windows Live, Gtalk, MySpace
- Unified MMS/SMS editor plus conversational view for SMS
- Full web browsing of real web pages with pinch to zoom capabilities, RSS reader, and support for Flash Lite 4 (which provides compatibility with a majority of Flash Player 10.1 content)
- Dedicated graphics processor for gaming with OpenGL 2.0 enables 3D graphics
- Organizer tools including calendar, to-do list, notes, voice recorder, calculator, and clock
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Micro USB connector (version 2.0) with charging capabilities
- Integrated hands-free speaker
- Automatic switching between 3G and GSM bands
The Nokia E7 weighs 6.21 ounces and measures 4.87 x 2.46 x 0.54 inches. Its 1200 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of 3G talk time (9 hours on standard GSM networks), and up to 480 hours (20 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies plus WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 3G networks.
What's in the BoxNokia E7-00 handset, rechargeable battery, high efficiency charger, wired stereo headset, USB cable, HDMI cable, quick start guide, user manual
Nokia now offers its Ovi Maps walk and drive navigation application free across the globe. Drivers receive turn-by-turn voice guidance including lane assistance, traffic information (in 10 countries including the U.S.), and safety camera and speed warnings, while pedestrians will be guided on shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones in over 100 cities across the globe. And unlike other mobile navigation mapping solutions, Ovi Maps works offline--no cellular service is required.
With the new Ovi Maps for mobile you get for free:
- Maps for over 180 countries and free map updates
- Drive and Walk navigation available in over 70 countries with real-time voice guidance
- My Position enables you to find your current location easier and faster than ever.
- New one box search for quicker access to finding places and addresses.
- Save your favorite places and routes, then synchronize them with your Ovi account over the air.
- Car navigation with voice and visual instructions, lane assistance and speed limit information. Now also with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Pedestrian navigation with routing through pedestrian zones and shortcuts, pathways through parks and buildings, stairways and plazas. Now with text-to-speech voice guidance.
- Get real-time weather information including a 5-day forecast, for your current or any location found via search.
- Lonely Planet and Michelin offer you dynamic access to the best and most relevant editorial travel content for over 1000 destinations. Find thousands of listings for sights, restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife, and more. Look these places up on the map and get to them with Walk and Drive navigation.
- Discover the events happening nearby your location on the map or any place found via search.
- Share your location on Facebook--where you are, what you are up to and finish with a photo.
The new version of Ovi Maps comes with all the maps and high-end, car grade navigation features you need for free and is yours to keep for the life of the smartphone. No additional licenses needed for extra countries, regions or services like traffic information or city guides. Data charges from network operators may apply.Voice Guidance and Traffic Information
Turn-by-turn, voice guided navigation comes free for both drivers and pedestrians. For drivers this includes lane assistance, traffic information, safety camera, and speed warnings. For pedestrians, this includes shortcuts through parks and pedestrian-only zones for over 100 cities around the world as well as 6,000 3D landmarks in over 200 cities to help you find exactly where you are.Unique Hybrid Technology
Ovi Maps is built on an advanced technology called hybrid vector maps. Vector maps are high quality but less data intensive and allow you to continue to navigate even if you lose your network connection. This means that maps downloaded or updated across a network connection are about half the size of bulky bitmaps used by other mobile map providers. The hybrid technology ensures that, unlike other providers, any downloaded map data is stored on the device for future use.No Network Connection Required When Navigating
Avoid expensive, battery-draining network connections with Nokia's unique hybrid technology. Maps can be pre-loaded on to your Nokia smartphone so you can set Ovi Maps to offline mode, saving battery power, and the navigation system will still work. This is particularly useful for those worried about data connection costs when travelling abroad or when you are travelling through areas with little or no network coverage.Best Global Coverage
You take your mobile with you wherever you go in the world so, as standard, voice guided navigation for both pedestrians and drivers is available for 74 countries in 46 different languages and there are maps for over 180 countries. This gives you the best maps with the largest global coverage for free.
Top Customer Reviews
It has been a year plus of using this phone. I have been tempted to change to another phone but some things keep holding me back. Maybe I am just sentimental. Maybe it is regret that Nokia decided to prematurely abandon the platform, which is actually pretty good.
But mostly I just loved the fact that I can tether it to my laptop to access the internet without paying extra smartphone tethering plan / jailbreak / etc.. (for some reason, some telco considered this phone a dumbphone - thus I can use the unlimited data plan for dumbphone. Which is cheaper. WIN!!)
This is a good phone. But no gadget is perfect and I will go into the pros / cons. Hopefully this will help those who are on the fence to make up their mind.
(Really, the Symbian / Nokia users need not much convincing and are already very aware of the phone; while the android / iOS fans will probably just stick with what they are comfortable with).
First, I have been a Nokia / Symbian user for a long time. My wife has an iPhone; so I can appreciate both. Played a bit with android but did not spend too much time with it to give a fair opinion on it. On to the review:
What about the Hardware?
First, the hardware is very nice and is a major selling point. The OLED screen with 'Clear Black Display' really looks nice on the eye. If people are impressed with 'Retina Display' they should be equally impressed with E7 screen with the vivid color and unparalleled contrast. OLED also draws less power and have tricks with the sleeping screen (check Nokia Beta Labs - Sleeping Screen app).
The form factor is another reason to consider E7.Read more ›
The slide-out keyboard is quite comfortable. I can also touch the screen to get the cursor where I want, no need to tap the scroll keys or reach for a mouse.
Push mail is now more convenient than ever (use multiple email accounts, choose Ovi Messaging, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Mail for Exchange, Lotus Note Traveller, IMAP or POP).
Maps works even when you are not connected to any network (just pre-load maps of the geographic areas you need).
Camera gives excellent quality 8MP pictures and HD video. The lack of auto focus simply means I can't take close-ups of documents or displays.
MS Office documents can be created and edited (.doc, .xls and .ppt) while waiting at airport terminals and on airplanes.
Now I don't need to carry my laptop around for meetings and presentations.
Just an HDMI cable to connect to LCD TVs or projectors.
E7 can connect to external HDD...I have not yet been able to get it to work with my HDDs, but that may be due to my HDD partitioning scheme and filesystems.
Nokia looks to be at a crossroads of the mobile mindshare.
If Nokia wants to improve the User Experience or UX...they should seriously take a look at the MOAP UX used on Japanese Symbian smartphones.
In 2007, a long time ago in mobile mindspace, these Japanese phones with MOAP UX wrapped around the Symbian OS, had rich media, DVB-TV and push email.Read more ›
Basically the problem is that they have modified Symbian^3 from the Nokia N8 for this phone and whoever has done it has made a real mess of it. Once you have a decent number of apps on the phone ( - incidentally much less than I put on my N900) the phone constantly lags, and even after a hard reboot, unless you turn off the online widgets freezes and needs rebooting all the time - on average I am rebooting it 6 times per day with the widgets on. After hours on the phone with Nokia support they really can't offer any solid suggestions.
Until Nokia gets their act together on their O/S I would say that this phone will only serve a niche market - and that really is a shame because it feels wonderful in the hand and has a marvellous display, but without a decent O/S it basically doesn't completely do what it's supposed to do!
Note: I have revised this review as I realized that the problems I was having relate to using the online widgets in a non-3.5/4G environment - I will still keep this phone for the moment but will likely upgrade to the new Meego Nokia N9 phone when it appears.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband is a bit of a Luddite when it comes to technology, but he needed a smart phone, so I thought I'd get him a basic one that's sturdy enough to stand up to his wear and... Read morePublished 3 days ago by angal2
It was an okay phone, but it used some weird operating system. All was lost when i jumped into a pool with this in my pocket. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Timothy J Jordan
Finally a phone to my liking! Fast, and efficient! Currently outdated, but still works to call and text. My only issue is that the battery only lasts 14-18 hours on standby time. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Worked great, beautiful phone, wish I didn't have to send it back. I have Consumer Cellular and although this will work with their system for calls and basic texts, after an hour... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Anna
This phone is a piece of s***! Do not buy it any more ! I would rather throw my money in the toilet than buying this piece of s***Published 22 days ago by dan makumbi