Stay connected to family and friends with e-mail, IM, and always-on social networking with the stylish and affordable Nokia X2 for T-Mobile. You'll get a full QWERTY keyboard for fast messaging capabilities on the go, as well as great entertainment options like a music player, downloadable games, and apps from the T-Mobile Mall. And you'll be able to pay the way you want with prepaid and postpaid calling plans from T-Mobile Pay As You Go.
Full QWERTY keyboard for fast messaging and
social networking (see larger image).
You'll be able to keep up with your favorite social networks--including Facebook, Twitter, and Orkut--with feeds displayed right on the home screen. Other features include a VGA camera for still photos and video capture, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (up to 8 GB), multi-format music player plus FM radio, web browser, access to personal e-mail, and up to 4.5 hours of talk time.
- EDGE data connectivity with average data speeds between 75-135Kbps--fast enough to support a range of data services including full picture messaging, Internet access, and e-mail on the go.
- 1-click access to social networking directly from the home screen. View alerts and new, post and change status, upload photos, and quickly navigate through friends' posts.
- Favorite contacts on home screen
- 2.4-inch display (320 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Full QWERTY keyboard lets you type messages easily without searching for the letter you want.
- Navigation trackpad gives you extremely quick response.
- VGA camera with video capture capabilities
- Visual Voicemail allows you to listen to your voice-mail messages in any order, respond in one click and easily manage your inbox without ever dialing in to the network.
Capture photos and video on the go.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats
- FM radio
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) with communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP Bluetooth profiles--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 8 GB.
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging with conversational layout.
- Access to popular instant messaging services
- Access to personal e-mail (with support for push e-mail)
- Opera Mini web browser
- Adobe Flash Lite 3.0 support
- Hands-free speakerphone
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, tasks, and calculator
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Nokia Series 40 OS
The Nokia X2 weighs 3.8 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches. Its 1020 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of talk time, and up to 502 hours (20+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile's 3G network (1700/2100 MHz).
What's in the Box
Nokia X2 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, quick start guide
T-Mobile Pay As You Go Prepaid Service
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay--and talk--as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including using web2go directly from your phone, via the T-Mobile Web site, or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide.
With Pay As You Go, you get wireless service exactly how you like it--there's no long-term contract, no credit checks, and no surprises. Add $100 in refills with Pay As You Go and you'll become a Gold Rewards customer, which gets you 15 percent more minutes on all refills and your minutes won't expire for a year after the time you refill.
You can also pay only $1.00 per day for unlimited nights and unlimited nationwide calling to any T-Mobile number. All other domestic calls you make are just 10¢ per minute.
T-Mobile includes the following services with this T-Mobile Pay As You Go phone:
- Nationwide long distance (including calls to Alaska and Hawaii)
- National roaming on the T-Mobile USA network
- t-zones (browsing for HiFi Ringers, MegaTones, wallpapers, and more; not available on all devices)
- Voice-mail, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling
- Free e-mail address (email@example.com)
Additional services available for additional fees:
- Text messaging ($0.10 to send, $0.5 to receive)
- Picture messaging ($0.25 to send or receive)
- Download ringtones and wallpaper (prices vary)
- Download games and applications (prices vary)
- 411 & More directory assistance ($1.79 per call plus airtime)
- International dialing to over 150 countries (international rates apply)
- Prepaid international roaming rates
To keep your mobile number active, refill within 90 days after your minutes expire. After 90 days, your account will be canceled and you will lose your phone number. If you want to restart service after that time, you will need to activate new service.