5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive phone
I like the fact that it has a full keyboard: make it easy to type SMS, emails, IMs, respond to social networks posts. You can use Opera Mini and Ovi Browser beta for internet browsing, which is nice. Phone can do photos and videos. A lot of applications are available in Ovi Store. Besides, this is a great music device: you can listen to your own MP3s and also to FM radio...
Published on April 21, 2011 by Igor Kuklin

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a cheaply made phone for a cheap price
I didnt like the squeaky select button in the middle of the D-pad. It make a loud clicking noise im not fond of. The keyboard is so-so. Buttons are a little on the hard side and makes clicking noise. I prefer softer keys and less noisy ones. I will probably return the item. Without Wifi this thing is a waste because most functionality require data connection and it...
Published on August 20, 2011 by Amit Biswas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 414 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone for the price but...., August 11, 2011
This review is from: Nokia X2 Prepaid Phone (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This is a nice phone for the price. My only complain about the phone is that the buttons make a lot of noise when you press them. so in class or wherever quiet, it you push the button, everyone can hear it clack, clack... Otherwise a good music phone, the sd card expansion is a big plus ..Lol as if there is a phone in the market without it. but the price was good for the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars does a lot of thing at a great price, August 6, 2011
I bought this for my friend just to replace his old phone, however it turned out to be a surprise!

It can surf web, check email, log into Facebook and Twitter, it has camera and video, bluetooth, Fm radio, and even Chinese input! For the price it is a Great buy! The only thing left is the battery, we will see how it does. I might come back in a few weeks to update on that.

4.0 out of 5 stars it rocks, July 5, 2011
i would like to start by saying that the only reason i gave it 4 stars was the fact that it was DECEPTIVE that the ovi store DOSE NOT WORK ON THIS PHONE i may be mistaken but i thought that it would be supported. (and they dont let me do 4 and 1/2 stars)
i am going to deal with some myths circulating around this phone first there is no static when you use the phone. the phones camera is bad quality but that is to be expected. the music player is similar to the ipod. the video player is decent. there is barely any glare when i tilt the phone.
that is all i can think of it is the best phone (in my opinion)for the tmobile prepaid line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, but small bugs prevent 5 star., September 23, 2012
Let me start off by saying that this phone is incredible for it's pricing. I was looking for a cheap, affordable, yet good quality and useful phone. I got all that, and then some.

Calling- 5/5- Call quality is great, especially for a non-smartphone. Voices sound crystal clear and has decent background noise canceling. With T-Mobile's plans, at least the one I have, calling people is cheap, and I even have a package that gives me 100 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data for only $30.

Texting- 4/5- The texting on this phone is very fluent, with a full qwerty keyboard, it feels nice typing out words as supposed to a screen or a flip phone's number keys. Texts go through instantly with no lag whatsoever, and are received without lag as well, which with some phones, is a problem. You can turn off autocorrect, which is very helpful because autocorrect really takes away from the simplicity of texting.

Design- 4/5- The design is a Nokia. So as expected, the hardware is spectacular, and the phone is pretty much indestructible. And I mean that in every sense of the word. The phone has a hard and very thick layer of plastic all around it. The screen is thick as well, so it doesn't crack nearly as easily. The screen instead however, scratches rather easily, which is not too big a problem, or becomes bad enough to detract from looks or user experience. The phone comes with a rather shallow 75mb of memory to store phone data as well as previous texts, and whatnot. The phone also has a very slow processor and a very tiny amount of RAM, which is terrible, but because this phone is not a smartphone, can easily be lived with. There is no volume rocker, which may sound insignificant, but is a big deal, because turning up and down the volume on the phone is so much more difficult than it needs to be. Last thing worth mentioning with hardware is that this phone has a micro sd card slot, which is a huge plus. You can watch movies, listen to music, save pictures and more with it.

Software- 1/5- Now this is where this phone takes a HUGE dive. Nokia has always been known for superb hardware, very tough and longlasting phones, but their software has always struggled. This phone, unfortunately, suffers greatly from those same stereotypes. To start the interface on this phone takes some serious getting used to. It is unlike any kind of phone you've used without a doubt, and getting around the phone is a very tedious task for the first week or two of using this phone. This definitely detracts from overall experience. Also there are many known bugs with this phone in terms of its texting features. THe texting is fine, but every once in a while, your phone will decide to freeze entirely after sending a text and the "Your message has been sent" notification pops up. This gets very frustrating, and requires you to simply press the end button a few times to break out of the freeze. The solution to this problem came after many times this happening and finally finding out that this works. I'm sure many people didn't have the benefit of someone telling them how to unfreeze it. Next is a chronic freezing problem induced completely by random when the phone's memory is more than half full. Every once in a while, very rarely, but has happened to me three times since I got this phone a year ago, the phone will decide to freeze. Doesn't sound too bad right? Well with this freeze, you need to pop out your battery and turn it on. Catch is, is when you turn it back on it will freeze within about a minute of starting up.So you will have to keep popping out your battery and putting it back in until it stops freezing on startup. I have had this problem last up to two hours at a time, of continuous popping in and out the battery. This is SCARY this first time it happens because it seems like the phone is going to be frozen forever. You just have to keep trying to get it working again.

Verdict-----3/5

The phone is great for the price, with a practically indestructable body, a qwerty keyboard, good call quality, and nice texting. However, as stated above, the only real problem keeping this phone from a perfect 5/5 score is it's vomit inducing software that is buggy and glitchy to no end, to the point that it severely detracts from experience. It is a good buy for the price. But be warned, ALL phones that are cheap, and you know are cheap, because you are looking to be cheap, will ALWAYS have problems of sorts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Move on, November 24, 2011
The clicking is the worst. I'm a huge texter, and the qwerty keyboard attracts me because I can text without looking, but the clicking gives me away everytime! It's quite annoying and a little embarrassing in a quiet room. It's gotten to the point where I don't text at all. HOWEVER, if your just looking for a phone to call out and send little texts, go for it. I've dropped, threw, wet, and scratched it numerous times and it still works(unfortunately).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, July 8, 2011
I bought this phone for my sister when TMobile refused to fix her Nuron for the 3rd time (that is by far the WORST phone I've ever seen). I read the reviews and this phone was capable of taking her sim card and using it even though she does not have a pre paid plan. The phone arrived yesterday and she loves it. It has a light feel while still being sturdy and in my opinion, works better than some Blackberrys. The battery life seems great so far and the sound and buttons are really responsive. I don't know why so many people complained about the camera, it's not THAT bad. It's a little fuzzy being VGA but it could be worse or not even have a camera on it. The only complaint that I have about this phone is that every store I went to and looked at this phone said it was compatible with the OVI store, including TMobile stores. They all said it would work, but it doesn't. Apparently it's NOT compatible with OVI. It's a letdown because she can't download everything she had before, but she'll live. All in all, it's a good phone, but it doesn't work with OVI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia X2, June 3, 2011
Love this phone!!Everything works very acceptable. I have had Rzr and Samsung and Nokia phones in the past, but am happiest with the Nokia. Now, to buy a micro SD card!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, Simple Interface, Fast, Has Video and Web, Expands to 8GB, November 19, 2011
I love this phone. I love that it's lightweight. From the picture I thought it was going to be heavy and dense like a Blackberry, but it's not. I don't know why but it feels really good to hold in your hand. It's sort of a perfect palm length and it's neither slippery nor sticky.

This phone is everything I want without the stuff I don't want. I have a separate Ipod Touch so did not want an Android phone. I prefer to keep my phone just a phone. I want to go to sleep with my Ipod Touch, but I do not want to go to sleep with my cell (because of the potential radiation issues).

This phone has the usual stuff, but also a radio, visual voicemail, web surfing and video recording. It has a great expansion slot where you can insert a microSD card up to 8GB to store all your videos.

The battery has been holding up great so far. Love this phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but adding memory card didn't work., December 14, 2011
Overall, we're very happy with the functionality of the phone. It's got a lot of features for the money. The keyboard is a bit small for my large fingers, but almost all times I did manage to hit the characters I wanted to enter. The responsiveness of the OS is decent and the phone works great for voice calls. One problem I do have with the phone is with adding a memory card. The card slips in as it should. But, it doesn't "hook" onto the inside of the phone, so it pops out again. There is a cover which looked like it would hold the memory card in place, but it allows the card to slip out too much for it to make electrical contact. Holding the card in place (manually) allowed the card to work, but that's not practicable.

4.0 out of 5 stars AT FIRST I WASNOT SURE BUT NOW I LOVE IT, November 14, 2011
First it comes with a Sims Card so you don't need to buy an activation card.

Second I downloaded music before putting in a memory card. Well because I downloaded without the card any text, pictures etc. I couldn't view because it kept telling me my memory was full. After a week and finally figuring out why I kept getting the full message it was resolved, I deleted the music I put on the phone. I'll stick to my MP3 player thank you very much.

Now I love the phone. I previously had a LG touch screen phone and realized I was too old for touching and nothing happened skipping letters etc. I realized I want to push buttons.

Great buy, I'm very happy, it goes back to the old saying KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 414 | Next ›