- Size (LWH): 1.9 inches, 0.37 inches, 4.18 inches
- Weight: 2.72 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 430 hours
Nokia X3-02 Factory Unlocked Touch and Type GSM Phone - Dark Metal (International Version) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies,
- Sleek, stunning, touch-and-type phone with 2.4-inch touchscreen and ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking
- 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion; access to Ovi Store; personal e-mail
- Up to 5.3 hours of talk time, up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time; released in April, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, operating instructions
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Stay connected and keep yourself entertained wherever you roam with the sleek Nokia X3-02 unlocked GSM mobile phone. This stunning, touch-and-type phone features a keypad for easy messaging and a touch display for one-handed navigation. Touch and type is ideal for SMS and social networking where fast and frequent input is needed, while touch is ideal for functions such as setting alarms, smooth browsing and controlling applications like music and games.
X3-02 Touch and Type phone (see larger).
Catch up on reading your favorite blog with enhanced Internet browsing, or share your latest pictures and videos from the 5-megapixel camera with friends using Facebook, e-mail, and picture messaging. The ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking capabilities enables you to connect to hotspots at home, at work, or while on the go, enabling you to quickly and easily download apps and games from Ovi Store as well as surf the web.
Other features include a dedicated music key for instant access to the music player, an FM stereo radio, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion (up to 16 GB), Opera Mini web browser with support for Adobe Flash Lite, and up to 3.5 hours of 3G talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 900/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you'll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services--from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you'll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
Note that the downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
- Fast 3G connectivity on AT&T with broadband-like speeds via 900/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA (with EDGE data connectivity where 3G not available).
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Instant access to Ovi Store for downloadable apps, games and other cool content.
- 2.4-inch touch-enabled display (240 x 320 pixels, 262K color depth)
- Standard alpha-numeric keypad
- 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom.
- Video capture capabilities (up to VGA quality at 18 fps)
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC formats.
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264, and WMV.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming--enabling you to wirelessly stream stereo music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- Unified MMS/SMS editor plus conversational view for SMS
- Access to personal e-mail services with push capabilities
- Instant messaging support including OVI Chat, Yahoo, AIM, Windows Live, Gtalk, MySpace
- Opera Mini HTML Web browser with support for Flash Lite 4.0.
- Organizer tools including calendar, alarm, to-do list, world clock, calculator, countdown timer, and notes.
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- USB 2.0 connectivity for mass storage capabilities
- 3.5mm headphone jack
The Nokia X3-02 weighs 2.73 ounces and measures 4.18 x 1.91 x 0.38 inches. Its 860 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.3 hours of 3G talk time, and up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time on 3G networks. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies plus the 900/1900/2100 3G frequencies (compatible with AT&T).
What's in the Box
Nokia X3-02 handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, operating instructions.
Top Customer Reviews
Over a year I have seen innumerable Smart Phones of different makes & of different statements for individuals but I wondered how many of us actually need a Smart Phone.Do you need to browse google map while driving on a FreeWay??..In 24 hrs we are connected to internet for 18 hrs either thru laptops,desktops,tablets OR ubiquitious phones. Hence, I thought..lets give it a break.
I needed a phone which was presentable, strong & capable to many activitied at the same time not provocative to my restless fingers. Lot of brands offer multiple phones..at range of $110-$200 & they are all basically entery level advanced phones..after evaluating all others for their look, style, comaptibility & speed NOKIA was again undisputable choice
X3-02 is Sleek, Slim, Super Battery life, Awesome Display & Camera...& Quite sufficient for those who do not need data plans( OR Free Way plans :) ) but are happy with Wi-Fi at hotspots/home..This phone is For you..You can watch Youtubes,work on Facebooks & likes..( although display might not be comparable to iPhone)
Do not compare to Smart phones of Apple,Samsung or > $200 range..if you like superfast,high resolution GUI & Apps go for iPhone..This Phone is not for you
Note: I have not set this phone up with a plan yet, so I cannot comment as to call quality and such. I will comment on everything else that I have experienced.
Handset has a solid, polished feel. Lightweight but not flimsy. Smallish unit, not for people with sausage fingers, fine for me. Size of display is respectable, considering the size and configuration of the device. Keys are enjoybly clicky. Clean, attractive design. I will say that I knew it was a small phone, but I hoped it would be slightly bigger. At least it fits into any pocket or armband!
The layout is a simple candybar, but hybrid style: physical keys plus touchscreen, no slide out. An odd combo or a match made in heaven, depending on who you ask. I like it, it's one of the main reasons I purchased it. On the negative side, it totally contributes to the smaller size of the display.
Battery cover is metal. A little tricky to remove sometimes (you have to simultaneously press two rather small buttons at either side of the bottom part of the phone to release the cover), but just enough so that it should never come off on its own in your pocket or wherever.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this phone two months ago and absolutely loved it. It met all my requirements; ease of use, small, apparently high quality. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lawrence A.
Great phone. Small, thin, lightweight and works on ATT network. I had to get a new sim card but that was not an issue.Published 2 months ago by Diane Saccone