Quicken WillMaker Plus 2009
- Your Will - Provide for family, friends and charities. Name a personal guardian to care for young children. Specify the executor (or personal representative) of your estate. Select a trusted person to manage property left to young people. Revise and update your will whenever you like
- Your Living Trust - Make a basic trust, whether you're married or single. If married, you can create an AB trust (or bypass trust) and spare your heirs from potentially heavy estate taxes. Create subtrusts for minor children and young adults. Name custodians for property left to children
- Health Care Power of Attorney - Permit a loved one to make important medical decisions for you if you are unable to do so yourself
- Living Will - Specify whether you want your life prolonged through artificial means
- Your Financial Power of Attorney - Name someone to make your financial decisions, in case you are medically incapacitated
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have already created several documents. The process is very easy. Documents you need to complete are suggested based upon your answers to a few simple questions. Documents are tailored to your home state. Help and examples are available at every step. The interface is basic, but effective.
The program actually goes beyond estate planning, to include personal finance and home/family documents. My software came with a nice 200 page YOUR LITTLE LEGAL COMPANION paperback, and a free 500 page PLAN YOUR ESTATE e-book.
I can see why this is America's #1 estate planning software. I highly recommend this software.
But any complications, like divorced and remarried couples with children from prior marriages, it is virtually useless.
We found it easier to compose our own wills without assistance from Willmaker once we tried unsuccessfully to use Willmaker.
I was a little surprised with the lack of flexibility in the software.
Especially good, was the explanation of the duties and responsibilities and even options of the Personal Representative or individuals appoints as a Power of Attorney.
There is good flexibility to create a very simple will with very little input - or be specific as necessary.
Good job on all the documents included!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately I rated this too late, when I was able to use it was a great product. Do they have a new version?Published 5 months ago by Amazon cat lover.
So sorry this is late but I was just cleaning out papers and saw the paper. It arrived as described. Sorry for the late review. Thanks.Published 12 months ago by DOYE H BARKSDALE
I liked it so much I passed it on to a friend. It was good for helping me to clarify my wishes and it was easy to create a new document when my current circumstances changed. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jo Gilder
Easy to use. It seemed like it was worth the money but I guess I will never really know until the time comes that the Wills need to be executed. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Cindy
I got this to create an NFA trust. It worked just fine for that
I decided to make a will and I also had a Will in an hour. Read more
We were just looking for a simple product to make up some wills. We don't have any complicated assets or anything like that, so even the old version of willmaker served our needs... Read morePublished on January 7, 2014 by C. Miller
This product's original source was Mac-centric. Quicken has taken it over from Nolo. One of their "improvements" was to make in unavailable to the Macintosh community. Read morePublished on October 18, 2013 by Metalsmith