Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 5, 2011
These have the same quality as the Hunter inserts for half the price. I bought them to put inside my rain boots to double as snow boots. They're soft and toasty. I wear a 7 wide shoe. The medium fits me perfectly.
on December 28, 2010
I am a solid 8.5 in womens' and the Medium worked just fine. I bought the grey, which looks just as the color on my computer/display pic. They are loose enough to wear other socks underneath, but not too loose that they are too slouchy. They are on the taller side (unfortunately, I did not measure the height), but they come up within 2-3" of my knee (I'm 5'10").
on December 7, 2012
The shape of the foot on this sock is not a human one. I'm not sure what creature has a foot in this shape but I've never seen anything so pathetic. The material is flimsy and the whole design and quality is very poor. Not recommended.
on September 25, 2011
These work perfectly for my Croc rainboots! They aren't fancy or super high quality, but they serve the purpose well!
on January 9, 2012
when i purchased these rain boot liners i was expecting something totally different. in the picture it shows a liner that looks thick and could stand one its own, i was wrong. these rain boot liners are just like knee highs, so if you want the liners forget it all you will be getting is something that would do the same job as a knee high pair of socks.
on March 21, 2013
These boot liners are very cozy, but I wear a size 5.5 - 6 womens shoe and the small is too small for me to wear for anything other than socks. They are so tight you can't tuck your jeans in or even wear them over a pair of leggings. Definitely buy a larger size than usual.
on February 21, 2011
Watch out for this liner. It is mislabeled. I ordered these grey bootliners which are labeled as large and was not given the option to change the size and received a small in the mail. I called the company and on their end the order had been for a small even though the amazon site shows large. Not a huge deal, I will just be sending them back but I wanted to warn other people that THE SIZE YOU RECEIVE FROM THE COMPANY WILL BE A SMALL.
on December 30, 2012
I plan to return this item. The fit is weird & clumsy. When I put the boot on, the sock slips & slides and causes the boot to fit improperly. There is no way I can wear these socks in my "Wellies".
on November 28, 2011
I had seen some other reviews that mentioned sizing problems with this liner, and specifically through shoes.com, but decided to take my chances. Well it was a bad risk. Ordered a small, and was sent a large. I'll update this review based on how the company responds to fixing this as quickly as possible.

UPDATE: It took 3 days for a response from shoes.com. Apparently, there is a disconnect between Amazon and them, because in multiple places on the amazon site, it confirms I ordered a small. According to shoes.com, I ordered a large. The return policy involves shipping the item back to them for the refund and placing a second order for the item (size) I want. I have no intention of reordering.

I'll keep the rating at 2 stars. The item seems fine. Simple fleece in a bright yellow, but I cannot actually tell if it works as the large would bunch up way too much in a size 7 rain boot.
on March 22, 2011
Shoes.com offers terrible customer service. They did not send me the size I ordered and will not work with me to fix their own mistake. They want me to send back the wrong item, wait for a credit and then place a new order. To me, this is a totally unacceptable solution...it will take FOREVER to go through those steps. I have contacted them through email twice and even called them. The first time, I got disconnected and when I finally did get through all they will say is that I have to follow the steps: they do not exchange items. Are you kidding me? Why would I go through all of this trouble and then place a new order? What is to say this won't happen over and over again? You would think they would at least TRY to make a customer happy after sending out the wrong size. I suggest that you NEVER place an order through shoes.com. I am sure they are fine if everything goes according to plan, but be aware that if they make a mistake they are inflexible about correcting it. It is now a week later and I am still out my money and still very angry about the way I am being treated.