Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 10, 2016
I purchased "The Non-Designer's InDesign Book" from this author first (a few years ago) and used it in an introductory InDesign class I taught. The book is easy to understand for beginners, and even had a few tips that, as a professional, *I'd* forgotten about! I was heart-broken to hear the InDesign book is no longer in print, so thought it smart to purchase the Photoshop and Illustrator book by the same author.
on January 30, 2013
This is a good basic book if you are just learning. I bought the kindle version. I liked how it was easy to search for how to do something and I could get quick help. There were some things I wanted to do that the book didn't detail and other things it spent quite a bit of time on that I didn't care for. All in all it is a good resource.
on November 15, 2013
I teach a presentation design course and this has proved invaluable for students w/o experience w/Photoshop. More often than not, when design presentations, it is necessary to convert heavy text slides into graphical representations and having "knowledge of" Photoshop help immensely.
on October 5, 2011
A wonderfully helpful and clear book, even for designers, just like all Robin Williams' and John Tollett's books; and like those other books, a delight to read, as well. Even though I was familiar with Photoshop beforehand, I learned a lot and picked up some great tips. Highly recommended!
on July 1, 2012
The nicest thing about this book is that it doesn't assume that your're an artist or someone that is trying to create the next fashion cover for Vogue. Just nice straightforward lessons to teach specific features of Photoshop.
on November 12, 2014
I like any book that Robin Williams writes or is a co-author to a book. I taught myself InDesign from her book and used it to design a book I wrote! It was good and I would recommend it to anyone who takes the time to go through the book and do all of the exercises.
on May 29, 2014
This was awesome just the information i wanted.
I wanted specific information on certain functionality and this provided what i needed.

Good for beginners or intermediate.

Not really for advance but great for novices like myself.
on July 11, 2016
All Robin's "Non-Designer's" titles have been great, easy reads full of useful, easy-to-understand tips and examples, and this one met my high expectations.
on April 19, 2014
Robin William's, not the actor, write very good books. I may have them all.
I love URL, he makes my day.
on November 25, 2014
Excellent! A nice brief way to learn a lot of useful tips. What you need to know, without all the chaff.