5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
These have beautiful reflective black and white sides. The black is mirror like and made a great reflection surface. and the matte side is smooth as velvet with no harsh reflection. These are thick, so they won't distort over time, and that makes them a little heavy to carry around, if you need something portable. I will want a larger size next because these are great!
Published 17 months ago by Daniel Crandall

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's great but there are some downfalls
The black board works great, the white doesn't reflect well at all and that's the one I was hoping to use the most.

The other thing is, both boards scratch easily. Be careful what you put it on. Also any dust particle or anything like it sticks on it like it's a magnet.

Other than the 3 flaws I saw from using them, they work well for the price. You...
Published 4 months ago by PDD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Non Reflective and Reflective - AbleDIY Black & White Acrylic Display Boards for Tabletop Product Photography - Reflective / Matte / Flat Finish Background (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding High Quality Display Boards - At a Deeply Discounted Cost., May 10, 2014
These are superb and the results have been equally outstanding. I take quite a lot of close ups and use a series of Macro lenses and filters to capture minute detail of intricate jewelry. I adore the effects of reflective boards and have found out that like most any product, not all of them are created equal.The mirror finish and well saturated color of these reflective display boards are superb. The makes for excellent reflective effects without distortion - saving me time in Photoshop which is always appreciated. I came across these while looking around for a set of new ones. I spent a good deal of time comparing these types of boards and based on the glowing reviews of others and the very affordable cost purchased a set and am sure glad I did:

* Great Quality thick and even

* Double sided means one reflective side and one matte finish.

* Easy to transport they fit well into my larger camera bag

* Nice when used with a Light box or small tent set - up equally effective without.

* Easy clean with Micro-fiber (don't use spray cleaners!)

Having both the white and black and the option of reflective or matte makes this set, especially at such a great discount a superb deal. Free two day Prime shipping makes this buy just that much sweeter.

Highest Recommendation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but adequate., March 20, 2014
Carianne Melnick (Manhattan, KS United States) - See all my reviews
The black one is perfect and did exactly what I wanted, the white one not so much. The white one did not have the reflective quality as the black one did, no matter which angle I tried. I use a large refective table in a studio so I know what to look for.

I do wish there were larger sizes to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, April 20, 2014
Really high quality. Love the glossy/textured surface combo. Keep them covered, though, to prevent scratching the gloss side, which could happen easily. This won't fit in a 12x12" photo tent, so get a size bigger! (I can't find smaller acrylics of this quality, so I choose to use a larger tent.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 10, 2014
You get 4 sides. 2 whites, 2 blacks. Bascially 2 slabs. one side is shiny and reflective. You should know something about lighting to get the best result. The matte side is a no brainer and looks darn decent. Good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice display board, but "black" isn't quite..., February 3, 2014
These are nice and inexpensive display boards that come individually wrapped. One side is matte and the other is glossy. The white board is fine, but I found the black board to be more of a dark gray. Still works for me, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and exactly as described!, March 5, 2014
These came packaged well and were what I needed to get the job done. My only comment would be that I would have paid extra to buy a simple cloth bag to place each board back in to protect it from scratches. That said, these are well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for photos, June 11, 2014
It is four backgrounds in two. I like that there is a matte and mirror choices on each display. Has improved my product photography already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with preliminary test performed with my Nikon Coolpix P520 using day light only, August 28, 2014
Purchased mainly for use the reflective side of both display boards (it's 2 display boards double sided reflective/matte finish), and I'm very satisfied with preliminary test performed with my Nikon Coolpix P520 using day light only (see pix by Silver Jewelry). White reflective side works better than I expected (at least is not as bad as described in reviews). Give it a 4* because table legs is not included. YES, I would recommend this to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflective and nonreflective, February 28, 2014
Marie Parrish (HOSCHTON, GA, US) - See all my reviews
I love these boards and they are the right size for displaying my bath products. My problem is, if it gets the slightest piece of dirt on it don't try to wipe it off without first trying to pick it up with some microfiber cloth or something very soft it scratches easy on the reflective side

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›