5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper Socks
We got very fast service on an excellent product. These socks are very sturdy and comfortable; they are much better socks than the ones that you get in a hospital. We definitely recommend them.
Published on November 8, 2010 by Robert R. Dale

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't hold up
Published on March 6, 2012 by S. Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper Socks, November 8, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 17, 2011
These socks were purchased for my father who just had hip replacement surgery. They gave him a pair of non-skid socks in the hospital and he loves them. So I went searching in local stores for more pairs. I coud not find any. As usual I found what I needed on Amazon.com. And I came back today to Amazon for more pairs because they are fantastic! They are very soft, wash well, and the non-skid bottoms are very well done. They are not tight at all on the top but they do stay up just fine. A perfect purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't hold up, March 6, 2012
S. Gordon (San Francisco Bay Area) - See all my reviews
I bought two pair of these socks. As soon as my husband started wearing them we found the rubber non skid pieces all over the house. They start shedding these pieces before they are even washed and once washed there are hardly any of them left on the bottom of the sock. They are all in the washer. I would not buy this brand again. I wish I could find the brand used in hospitals. They hold up for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best no slip sock, June 23, 2011
I've tried three different brands of no slip socks and these are by far the best. Extremely comfotable. I love them, and I'm wearing them around the house all day. In bed. At my desk. Lots of cushion. The problem with other no slip socks is that the just skimp on the cushion. Buy these socks. Your feet will thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Men's size 13 and Women's size 10.5 well., December 1, 2011
As we were shopping one day, my husband commented that they don't make soft/fuzzy socks for men. He is 6''6" tall and his feet are always cold, especially in the winter. I thought something must exist!

These were the only soft socks that seemed like they would fit him. I am pleased to report that they fit him well. His heel is just a tad longer that the grippers, but since the ankle is just as soft and stretchy as the rest of the sock this isn't an issue. They even stretch up his ankle a comfortable distance, no toe squishing. The material is soft and stretchy, unlike hospital issue slipper socks that get scratchy and stiff after a couple of washes.

I wear a Women's size 10.5 and most novelty socks are too tight, but these fit me just great. I just ordered 3 more pairs so we will each have two pairs.

Great quality, highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, December 19, 2011
Advertised as one size fits all. Bull, they were too small for my 12 men's foot. I gave to my wife. Would not buy

again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves them, July 8, 2011
Bought these for my dad, who is in the hospital. He loves them. They keep his feet warm, and with the non skid bottoms he can were them on his "walks"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative to Slippers, December 29, 2011
All Kidding Aside (corpus christi, Tx, USA) - See all my reviews
Fit is perfect. Theese slipper socks wash very well. I have had no problems getting them clean with no exta special care. They keep my feet toasty without my feet overheating. These are perfect to wear in bed for those quick trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I'm not crazy about them being called "Hospital Socks". Us healthy folks like them too!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, October 25, 2012
The first time I wore them two of my toes came out the seam! It also started to unravel. Don't buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, February 28, 2012
There is no other way to put it these are absolute crap. I have had them about a month now and they are going in the trash. After 2 weeks of wearing them I started finding the little black rubber pieces on the sole all over my house. This was awful for the obvious reason that my slippers were falling apart and also my fourteen month old loves finding new things to eat. I would never ever recommend this to anyone. You get what you pay for.

Rate and Discover Movies