5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Men's size 13 and Women's size 10.5 well.
As we were shopping one day, my husband commented that they don't make soft/fuzzy socks for men. He is 6''6" tall and his feet are always cold, especially in the winter. I thought something must exist!

Published on December 1, 2011 by Valerie M. Mcglothlin

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these!
Published on December 28, 2012 by Barbara Kief

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Men's size 13 and Women's size 10.5 well., December 1, 2011
This review is from: Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - 6 Pack (Apparel)

These were the only soft socks that seemed like they would fit him. I am pleased to report that they fit him well. His heel is just a tad longer that the grippers, but since the ankle is just as soft and stretchy as the rest of the sock this isn't an issue. They even stretch up his ankle a comfortable distance with no toe squishing. The material is soft and stretchy, unlike hospital issue slipper socks that get scratchy and stiff after a couple of washes.

I wear a Women's size 10.5 and most novelty socks are too tight, but these fit me just great. I just ordered 3 more pairs so we will each have two pairs.

Great quality, highly recommended!

I purchased single pairs from this listing:
Silvert's Non Skid/Slip Socks - Hospital Socks - Slipper Socks for Women and Men.

This 6-pack listing simply groups the aviable colors into Unisex (Men's)/Women's 3-packs.
Men's: Black, Gray, Navy
Women's: Pink, Blue, Beige
All are the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit on Size 10 Female Foot, October 5, 2011
I started looking for non-skid socks at the suggestion of mom's physical therapist. The [Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - 6 Pack - Unisex Pack - Black/Grey/Navy (One Size)] are soft and appear to be well-made. They prevent mom's feet from slipping on the carpet as she gets out of bed. Instead of ordering the women's version of these non-skid socks, I ordered the unisex version because I assumed that the unisex version would be a size or 2 bigger than standard women's socks (size 6-9). Although mom's feet are size 10, she isn't a big woman. Men's socks are too big. Standard women's socks often cramp her toes and leave compression marks around her ankles or lower calf, depending on how high the socks rise on her leg. But these unisex, non-skid socks fit just right. They do not leave marks on mom's legs. They do not cramp her toes or slip off her feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these!, December 28, 2012
Barbara Kief (Lake Oswego, OR United States) - See all my reviews
Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - 6 Pack I purchased 6 pairs of Silvert's slipper socks in the pastel colors to give as gifts. Thank goodness I inspected them first. Three of the socks were defective---one was discolored, one was coming apart and the other one had treads stuck together. I called their company and wasn't even given as much as an apology. I asked them if I could send them back to them directly and was told I could but I had to pay for the shipping myself. Couldn't believe what I had been told. I will be sending them back to Amazon and they will pay for the shipping cost to return them. I will NEVER buy anything from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked wonderfully, April 28, 2011
My 80+ year old father does not like slippers. These socks keep his feet warm and he doesn't slip. Perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but the skid resistant treads come off, November 21, 2012
hpuser (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I wore these straight out of the package. During a day of walking across my hardwood floors and area rugs, some of the skid resistant treads came off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-Skid Hospital Socks, December 9, 2012
These socks are crap. One wear and they get holes in them. I do not recommend anyone buying them - I wish I hadn't!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, January 8, 2013
I purchased these socks for my husband. Except that they are a bit snug at the top around his leg, he really likes them. he actually snipped the elastic to ease the tension and this so far has worked out well. The socks give him the traction he needs when walking on tile and hardwood floors; much better than similar socks he has had before. They wash and dry well, retaining their shape and softness. I would recommend if you want something lighter than slippers to keep your feet warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS, BUT. . ., November 20, 2011
wrknet (San Fran, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Non Skid Socks - Hospital Socks - 6 Pack (Apparel)
These are great quality and fit, but all had lots of loose fabric clippings on inside; I turned inside out, brushed and then washed before waring. Now, my socks are just very light weight, stretchy and warm; so far at least they also seem to stay in place on my foot -- unlike some others I have.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, January 26, 2014
Do not buy these socks - they immediately start falling apart the minute you wear them! The rubber comes off the bottom and the fabric starts coming apart and creating holes in the socks by the toes within 5 minutes of wearing them! Not worth a penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars They grip and they're warm, September 19, 2013
Bought these for my mother. She feels the most secure walking in her assisted living facility when she wears gripper socks. I have decided NOT to put them in the dryer, however. I bought the same socks for her about a year ago. Eventually the gripper stuff didn't grip any more. I'm guessing the problem is the dryer so will air dry them this time to see how they last. Since the last bunch were washed and dried and used weekly for a year, I'm still happy with the purchase--otherwise I would have purchased different ones this time!