- Series: Optics and Photonics (Book 6)
- Hardcover: 463 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (March 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439845476
- ISBN-13: 978-1439845479
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,679,884 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Nonlinear Optical Systems: Principles, Phenomena, and Advanced Signal Processing (Optics and Photonics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
My problem lies in some of the symbols in the equations being MISSING from the kindle book, making it worse than useless for those chapters. I've come across several ridiculous errors in chapter 3 alone, where "sai" was missing from a variant of the wave equation.
FIX THEM IN THE KINDLE EQUATION AND I'LL RAISE THE RATING TO 5/5!!!