Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 10, 2000
Although this topic has been covered in other books, journals, and studies, Nonverbal Communication in the Workplace is one of the few that stands out from the rest. Its coverage the basics is a pithy and straight-forward -- fantastic for a beginner.
The author skillfully discusses the various areas of nonverbal communication in the workplace while delightfully engaging readers further into this complicated subject with clever and witty illustrations.
A perfect addition to anyone's library!
on May 14, 2007
I am giving this book to all of the recent College Grads in my family this year. I have a copy of this book, and find it a great advantage in the workplace for myself.

This is the stuff they do not teach you in college!!
on June 10, 2005
I sent this back to amazon when it arrived. It's a glorified pamphlet, not a book. It didn't seem worth the $10. The content might be OK, but realize what you're buying.