Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 1, 2005
Nora Roberts provides a romantic tale of love, passion, family relationships ,

in a story based in Ireland

The trilogy presents three strong and resourseful young women who are connected by a familyl mystery.

Entertaining escape reading. The audio reader is excellent.
on November 5, 2013
Bought this for Mom, she's old school, using her portable Sony Walkman to listen to books on tape.
All tapes were present and in good condition.
on December 25, 2011
As usual, Nora Roberts at her best. I am a great fan and have read most along with her J.D. Robb books. I highly recommend them to everyone.
on September 28, 2015
This book actually made me cry!!! Nora Roberts is amazing! This is my favorite book of all time!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
I've read many of Nora Roberts' books and I rank this trilogy among her best. The books trace the Concannon family of Ireland and the romantic adventures of two sisters and a third, half-sister. Just the scenic portrayals of Ireland are reason enough to buy this book. It is good to buy the trilogy rather than buy each book separately, a better value as well. While the endings are somewhat predictable, they are no detriment at all. I never had a more satisfying read in my life. Nora has that wonderful talent to create charachters that come to life and which have such great depth to them. I know you will love these books!
on October 25, 2010
I could've sworn that this was a CD collection, not tape. I'm sure the story is great but I'll have to wait until I can figure out how to convert tape cassettes to CDs...