5.0 out of 5 stars My kids LOVE THEM (and they are hard critics!)
Published on October 10, 2010 by mommyreviews

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 Bottle = 7 ounces of Salmon
Read the nutrition label before buying this product. One dose is 82mg of Omega 3 and there is only 30 doses per bottle. There is about 300g of Omega 3 in an ounce of Salmon. This means you could eat the entire bottle in one sitting and still get more Omega 3 in 7 ounces of Salmon!!!! It would probably be a lot cheaper too!
Published on June 17, 2012 by T. Sosnoski

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids LOVE THEM (and they are hard critics!), October 10, 2010
This review is from: Nordic Naturals - Omega-3 Gummies-Tangerine - 60 - Chewable (Health and Beauty)
I have been searching for GOOD Omega 3's for my children for quite some time. I was leery of gummies since out last purchase of Lil Critters Omega 3. They were absolutely disgusting!! So I thought after reading the reviews here for these we would give these a try. I was pleasantly surprised to NOT smell ANY TRACE of fish when I opened the bottle! Then smelled the gummies and they smelled great! Bottom line: my kiddos LOVE THESE. I am a hard critic (as are they) so if there was any trace of yuckiness I would post it, they love them and say they are 100% yummy, no trace of fish oil taste at all!!!! I am very happy and will continue to purchase these for my two youngest kids (4&6).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice for kids!, September 17, 2010
I was looking for an alternative to Lil' Critters Omega-3 gummies. After several tries to get them to let me know about their mercury testing results, I quit buying their product since they did not give me any information. I wanted a product with some clarity around mercury levels and Nordic Naturals was the perfect choice.

Their fish oil exceeds tough European standards for mercury levels and according to my kids they taste great. While these are more expensive than alternative products, I am more concerned about product safety than price, so this is the product I let my kids consume.

Check out their website as I think after you review the facts about what is in these supplements, you will feel really comfortable about buying them. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these, November 16, 2009
M. Watts (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
I've been giving my son these chewies for the last 3 months and he absolutely loves them. I call them his "morning candy". I was worried that they would taste fishy, but the tangerine flavor really covers it. We've been giving them to him since he has Apraxia, and we have noticed some gains over the last several months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for adults..., January 20, 2011
Jackie "Jackie" (Champaign IL United States) - See all my reviews
...and perhaps you think that's obvious! I bought these for myself since I HATE fish and have had issues with fishy-burp-factor previously. I also tend to take my vitamins more regularly if they are chewable/gummy/tasty. Bottle says 2 gummies for age 2+. I was eating 3-4 per day, figuring adult dose might be higher.

Pros:
-they taste pretty good - combo tart/sweet

Cons:
-there is a LOT of sugar on the outside - I would guess 1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gummy of "organic sucrose crystals" (i.e. sugar)
-there is a very, very faint fishy flavor/smell - not enough to stop me from eating though, and I really hate fish. I doubt most people would notice.
-compared to same company's soft gels (complete omega version), I would have to eat TWELVE gummies a day as for equivalent amount of fish oil.
They are 10 calories a piece = 120 calories, and five servings per bottle. Ouch.

I like gummies, but not worth it for me. The soft-gels I just bought are supposed to be burp-free. We'll see.

I'm sure these are GREAT for kids!

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 Bottle = 7 ounces of Salmon, June 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grown-ups too!, February 12, 2011
D.A.G. (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
I have trouble swallowing pills so although I'm an adult, I was looking for a chewable or liquid omega-3. First I tried a different brand of gummy candy omega-3's and they had a strong fishy odor. More recently, I bought this brand and they are SUPER YUMMY! No fishy taste or scent at all! Sweet and tart- just like a little candy. I don't eat sugar normally, but this is my little after-dinner treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift form God., July 7, 2013
My 7 yr old likes the taste and is very picky. We have already noticed an improvement with speech and focus after only one week.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive Compared to Coromega Competitor on Amazon, June 27, 2012
In July, 2012, we purchased these and thought them a bit sour and a bit expensive. Also, you have to know, that this is a 30 day supply, you are supposed to take 2 per day.

Later on Amazon, we found......... Coromega Omega 3, high - DHA Gummy Fruits, 60-Count ....... for about 60% of what we paid for the Nordic Naturals.

I liked the fact that the Coromega ones come in a jar with 3 different flavors.

So you still get a Quality Product with Coromega. Plus you get 3 flavors instead of just one and you pay quite a bit less for the Coromega product.

From the looks of the reviews of Nordic Naturals, some people just love the very sour tangerine flavor of them. Other than that, why would you buy this product? It is expensive and has very little actual Omega 3 in it, as some of the other critical reviews have pointed out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expired gummies, May 28, 2014
Ensure you validate the expiration date before opening. The Nordic Omega-3 Gummies I received had been expired for 4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and delivered as promised, December 26, 2013
Thanks for keeping your products fresh. These were delivered on time, product was fresh as the gummies should be, and my son loves taking them every morning.

Nordic Naturals - Omega-3 Gummies-Tangerine - 60 - Chewable