Top positive review
949 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2005
I have used this popper many, many times since buying it two months ago. It does an excellent job of making popcorn that is light and fluffy.
But I almost ruined the popper the first time I used it. I set my 1350 watt Panasonic microwave oven to 3 minute, burned the popcorn, leaving scorch marks that I was able to scrub out. I'd advise any user to work their way UP to the proper time for their microwave.
The underside of the bottom of the popping bowl gets hot enough to burn one's fingers. Take it out of the microwave by the edges at the the top and place the popper on a heat-resistant surface.