5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret buying this!
After getting rid of a disastrous Bundt Pan which came as a gift, I went with what America's Test Kitchen suggested - The NordicWare Platinum Series Cast Aluminium 12-cup Bundt Pan. I couldn't believe what I saw, it was as if a professional chef made the cake!! Perfectly even browning, beautiful well-defined shape - just perfect!

I am now adding one more to my...
Published on May 27, 2006 by PBAmazon15

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick? NOT.
This pan has a nice sturdy feel and what is touted to be a non-stick coating. The coating appears to be a good quality surface. All of that merely proves that looks can be deceiving.

I've tried coating the wretched thing with a heavy layer of non-stick spray. I've tried baking spray containing flour. I've tried Crisco and flour. I've tried Crisco alone. I've...
Published on July 24, 2007 by Mom of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret buying this!, May 27, 2006

I am now adding one more to my wish list, and I am going to stick with the Test Kitchen's advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an impressive-looking cake!, February 3, 2012
This is one of my favorite pans. The first time I used it, I had some trouble getting it out of the pan in one piece. I stopped at Williams Sonoma and they had a spray that has worked well. Also, spray it the moment before you pour the batter in so the sides of the pan are still coated. As an added precaution, just before I take the cake out, I slide a wooden knife down the side of the individual grooves. I must say, the cake looks more impressive than the pan shows. Everyone raves about how pretty it is when I take it somewhere. I have a dozen bundt pans and this one makes the prettiest cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Cakes Every Time, June 11, 2012
I needed to buy a mini bundtlette pan to make the low fat "donut" recipes in "The Sweeter Side Of Amy's Bread". In a report published November 11, 2011, Cook's Illustrated chose this pan as their mini bundt pan winner. Still, I was concerned about the size because other bundtlette pans seemed to hold a greater capacity than the Nordic Ware 65th Platinum Anniversary Bundtlette Pan. I called Nordic Ware's customer service. After doing some research, the customer service representative told me the batter capacity of each cavity is 3/4 cup (6oz) with a maximum batter capacity of 4.5 cups (36oz) for the combined total of the cavities prior to baking (each cavity should be filled 1/2 to 2/3 full at the most). I was torn between buying this pan and another pan with a larger volume capacity. The recipe I wanted to make calls for 1/3 cup of batter per cavity so I was safe with either pan. There are some differences between the two pans I was considering. The Nordic Ware Bundtlette Pan stands taller and the scallops seem to produce a more prominent design pattern. Because I have many Nordic Ware Platinum pans that I adore and never fail to give me excellent results, I finally decided to purchase this pan. When I received the pan and held it in my hands, I knew I had made the right decision. The pan is SOLID. The design is scaled to match the full-sized Anniversary pan. When baking my low fat donuts I sprayed Baker's Joy and sprinkled granulated sugar inside the cavities, as per the recipe's instructions. After baking and cooling for 10 minutes, I placed a cooling rack on top of the pan and inverted it. The cakes practically fell out of the pan. The pan easily released 6 beautifully browned and evenly baked cakes. Each cake is a nice-sized serving for one person. I found the pan was easy to clean. This pan will hold just about half the quantity of batter in a 10-cup bundt recipe. If you have only one pan, you can divide your recipe in half. When I divide a recipe in half, I round UP for the eggs, if the division would result in using half an egg. The time would need to be adjusted too. I have found my cakes baked perfectly at 350 degrees, with the oven rack positioned in the lower third of the oven, and was fully baked in 20 minutes. I am so happy I chose this pan. Quality is important to me. Function is important to me. Nordic Ware Platinum Anniversary Bundtlette Pan has it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning effect, August 4, 2012
I first saw this cake pan a couple of years ago - it wasn't available at Amazon and the price and shipping was more than I wanted to spend. I continued to search Amazon every so often until they had it. I bought it immediately and have now used it a number of times. As other reviewers have said - the quality is superb, the finish excellent, and the design is quite eyecatching. Cakes release easily with just a misting of spray, clean up is easy. The design is crisp and clean. Glazing it does present a bit of a problem, as the deep pattern forms a trough which funnels glaze right down to the plate. Just glaze it on a cooling rack set in a cookie sheet and you won't have the mess on the plate or counter. Scrape up the glaze from the cookie sheet (might have to heat it briefly to get it to flow again) and continue to glaze until it looks how you want it to look. This pan is not as large as the commercial version, so it might not hold all of a large recipe. Don't fill beyond about 1.5 inches below the top, or you might have a mess in the oven (uh, I know this how? Yep, I did it.) Any excess batter can be baked in a small loaf pan or small cake pan.

BTW, bakers. Please encourage Amazon to bring back the 4 for 3 promotion in baking pans. It was a wonderful way to fill the cupboard with beautiful pans at a reasonable price and I miss that promotion greatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars same as 60th Anniversary pan (great!) or maybe a little smaller?, April 29, 2010
These are heavyweight, high quality pans.

This pan appears to be the same or similar to the great 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pan. It is not clear whether this is the exact same pan, or a slightly shorter pan. If it is the same pan, perhaps they needed a different name after the 60th anniversary year passed.

The "Product Description" section above is confusing as to the capacity. It mentions 10-12 cup capacity, but then the next paragraph, which appears to be copied-and-pasted from the 60th Anniversary pan, says 10-15 cup capacity. Perhaps Amazon will correct it by the time you read this review. [A later edit, Sept. 2011: Thanks to D. Burke who pointed out that "10-15 cups" is imprinted on the bottom of the pan.]

In the "Product Details" section above, there was some confusion about the weight and height. Perhaps Amazon will correct this too, by the time you read this review. [Update: It seems corrected now.]
It previously said: "Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 10.5 x 3.8 inches; 4 pounds",
and the next line said "Shipping Weight: 2 pounds".
At the time, I said how can the shipping weight be less than the product weight? I believe the accurate weight is 2 pounds, which is heavy for a pan.

[Update: I see the measurements information has been updated to 10.5 x 10.5 x 4.5, which seems correct, excluding the handles]. Previously they said 11.1 x 10.5 x 3.8, and I had doubts about the depth measurement accuracy. The 60th anniversary pan has a 4.5 inch depth. The main diameter is 10.5 inches, except at the protruding handles.

I used to have no interest in Bundt pans. Then I realized 3 advantages:

(1) can reduce calories -- no frosting or icing necessary. A Bundt cake looks pretty, and does not look bare if frosting is omitted. Yes, I realize that cake is not diet food, but if you are making a cake for some occasion, leaving off the frosting does cut down on the sugar.

(2) save time because, again, the frosting can be omitted. You get a regal-looking cake that stands taller than a sheet cake, but does not require tricky stacking of layers.

(3) the tube in the center provides air circulation, for more even baking of cake center. This is especially important for those living at higher elevations.

Be sure to read the directions and tips enclosed with the pan.

These heavyweight pans, combined with recommended spraying with Bakers Secret, result in cakes that slide out easily; almost too easily. Warning: Be sure to have a plate underneath the pan when you tip it upside down; it slips out rapidly, in the blink of an eye.

After baking, be patient; allow it too cool for the recommended time period, before flipping it upside down. Otherwise, a risk that the cake will break apart.

At high elevations, cakes tend to puff up a little higher at places not touching the sides or middle. Fortunately, when flipped out onto the serving plate, that un-evenness is hidden, appearing as if it were part of the intended shape at the base of the cake. This is in contrast to regular layer-style cakes, which are more problematic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bundtlette Pan, April 25, 2012
I love this pan -- makes 6 little bundt cakes -- Only problem is finding information on capacity and timing. I got that from NordicWare customer service!

Important note: Cooking time: 15-20 at 350!

Pan is six cup (capacity) -- each 1 cup capacity -- (3/4 cup max if baking, 1 cup if using for molded salad etc) Or 1/2 a regular Bundt cake - I usually make a full cake recipe, then use this pan for half the batter and the 6-cup small bundt for the other half! Great to make ahead and then freeze - always have a little cake ready for dessert!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use only Cast Aluminum Bundt Pans!, May 23, 2001
By A Customer
I was thrilled to find that these quality heavy aluminum pans are still being produced. It's tough to find them. I don't even bother baking cakes in Bundt pans if I don't have a Nordic Ware Cast Aluminum 12" Bundt pan. I have tried and it's a waste of time! I have this really delicious Yogurt Lemon Cake that turns out perfect every time in my Nordic pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, perfectly baked cakes, May 16, 2012
LivApriori "Live Apriori" (Southern California, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this pan as well as the Garland Bundt pan, both from Nordic Ware. I was a little be leery about buying these mini-bundt pans because I had bought a full-size pan from Nordic ware with a similar pattern and had a tough time getting the cake out (I used Pam and floured it myself). This time I used a generous coating of solid vegetable shortening and flour. It was very tedious and time-consuming coating the cups but the cakes slid right out, perfectly beautiful. After reading up online, I'm thinking perhaps last time I didn't spray the pans enough with Pam so I will try that next time.

Couple of tips:
1) You'll want to buy two pans as a regular bundt pan holds 10-12 cups and this pan holds only 6 cups of batter.
2) You will need to reduce the baking time (obviously) as compared to a full bundt cake. I used a recipe that I normally bake at 325F for 60 minutes. With the mini-cakes, they were done in just 20 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven Sent!, January 21, 2012
Nik "Nik C." (Brooklyn, N.Y. USA) - See all my reviews
I love to bake. I saw this pan and had to have it. Going to a local bakeware store ready to buy it, I was displeased with the one that they carried, the commercial version with its gritty exterior. And before this company came it was the only one Amazon carried. To get to the point, get the Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Heritage Bundt Pan. You will not be dissapointed with the even baking, the beautiful shape of the cake and the wonderful recipe that comes with it. And after you have glazed it, WOW! Probably the only other NW pan that can contend, visually, with their Star bundt. Great deal, great pan. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 6, 2012
This pan is absolutely beautiful! It is made out of heavy duty aluminum and bakes a cake perfectly! I've been looking at this pan for a while now and decided to purchase - it is now my favorite cake pan. It will be used very often.