Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: SingleChange

on May 17, 2009
For one person this is a great item. French fries come out nice and crispy like they were deep fried but without the grease!

I put fries or tater tots on the tray and give them a quick spray with cooking spray, season them then just cook in the toaster oven. Pizza reheated came out great also and so did frozen chicken patties.

If there are two people look into getting the larger size for a stove oven, this tray cooks for one reheating pizza or cooking fries or tater tots.

Well worth the small amount it costs.
0Comment45 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2009
This is a good option to have for heating/reheating anything you want to have a bit of air flow around. Pizza, bread, biscuits and so on all seem to do well with it. It's gone through the dishwasher for us with no problems.
0Comment27 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2009
I love the crisping pan. I've only washed it by hand, even though it says it's dishwasher safe. I just worry about rusting on any metal pan. It has worked great for pizza and breads that I want toasted.
on July 10, 2008
This is a nice item for a small size toaster oven. My oven is a 6-slice; however, so it is a bit small for it. It is exactly like the picture and crisps a french toast pizza very nicely.
on July 5, 2009
Works great for small pizzas in my Cuisinart convection oven. It dose what it says; browns the bottom while cooking the top. Mini pizzas come out perfect.
on June 21, 2009
Works great for french fries, taquitos, pizza rolls, french bread pizza. It's also the best way to quickly reheat a slice of thin-crust pizza and have it come out crisp. Sure, the size is small but people trying to be ambitious with toaster ovens are kidding themselves. My only disappointment is that the non-stickiness of the non-stick surface seems to fade (even without being scratched). I think it may have to do with being used a lot at higher temperatures, but that's to be expected with the kinds of foods you would crisp on this.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2010
I bought this along with my Breville Pizza Crisper pan. This pan is small and nice for when I want to cook something small up for myself. Just the right size. Great price for a nice little non stick toaster oven pan. I've cooked friend shrimp on it, as well as fries and they come out great...you don't have to turn the item over, like you do with a solid pan to get that crisp texture.
on July 29, 2011
We love the crisper. I hate having to warm up the entire oven and use the pizza stone to revive our take out pizza. The crisper is the perfect size for a large slice and works great! Would definitely recommend.
on August 12, 2015
Even though this is a little small for our toaster oven Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless ,I knew this when I ordered it because the correct dimensions are stated in the product details. It does a great job of reheating a slice of pizza or quiche and restoring the crunch to what would otherwise be a soggy crust. I must commend Nordic Ware for keeping jobs here in the US by not outsourcing to overseas manufacturers, and I therefore look to them first whenever I need kitchen utensils or gadgets. The quality of their products has never disappointed me and their prices are always competitive with other brands who chose to go abroad.
review image review image review image review image
on April 28, 2011
This is only 7" x 8", but is sturdy and works. You can only fit one slice of pizza on it so don't expect much.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse