Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 27, 2010
I owned an original Nordic Track, made and bought in Chaska, Minnesota, by the original company, Nordic Track, in May of 1994. It was still and excellent machine
15 years later in 2009. They took pride in their creations. They engineered them
extremely well, and made them to last a long time.

I purchased this refurbished original Nordic Track Sequoia in January of 2010, from
Nordic Fitness Track. Immediately I experienced very smooth and quiet Nordic Tracking, two critical criteria of excellence in a ski machine. If you don't have another Performance Track monitor, you can purchase a good one from NFT.

Just as with my original machine, I use it quite a bit, about an hour a day, about
six days every week. It is showing me that its smoothness and quietness is going to last. I'll keep this machine for the rest of this body's life.
on November 22, 2010
Received the Nordic Track in a rather large box. Opened the box, pulled out the machine, and hopped on. NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, Awesome!
on June 8, 2016
I ordered this because it is a model from the pre-buy+out of the company (that resulted in sub-standard products afterwards). The seller sent everything that originally came with it, including the water bottle and instructions. The original VHS video showing how to use it and how to have good form had been transferred to DVD. It was well packed and shipped. The water bottle holder had caused a corner of the non-skid strip to come up, and contact with the seller was fast, courteous, and resulted in the problem being solved. If you have joint problems and cannot handle impacting aerobic exercise, this is the work out machine for you. The price for the quality of this machine is excellent. Highly recommended.

Seller information:
Nordic Fitness Ski Machines
on September 14, 2014
A great cardio workout that does not stress the joints due to its smooth movement. I had the Sequoia for several years, then passed it on to a friend who really coveted it and was trying to lose baby weight. Regretting losing it and ready to purchase another one of these attractive, challenging, but gentle on the joints machines.
on October 17, 2010
My purchase arrived in good timing with the box only slightly damaged but the contents were fine. All was received as advertised and, so far, everything works well.
on October 18, 2013
I could not get this machine to work properly - it was dangerously unstable. According to the seller, I must have done something wrong assembling it, even though I followed all the instructions. May be I have made a mistake, I'm not the most technologically savvy person, but that would mean that the instructions are not very clear and it's very hard to imagine how it could have received so many absolutely wonderful responses. For me, it was a waste of time and money to send it back.
on July 6, 2012
One of the easiest and simplest workouts... The best part - you will learn to cross country ski, if you have not already.
on February 26, 2015
LOVE this!!! We have been using it for years and it still is in perfect condition, Highly recommend this!!
on August 22, 2015
Great Product
on December 22, 2014
perfectly, looked like a new ski machine, easy to assemble. I'm pleased!