4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
This is an excellent razor. I like the fact you can simply rinse it clean. I wish you could use it in the shower.

Published on October 8, 2005 by Monte Olsen

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked a total of 2 weeks
This item worked very nicely for a total of 2 weeks. Then it stopped functioning, likely a bad motor or connection inside. I am disappointed, previous 2 Norelco shavers I still have, 7 and 15 years old, a bit worn on the outside, but they still function. I think they have quality control problems.
Published on January 7, 2006 by Edward Lynam

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, October 8, 2005
This review is from: Norelco 7886XL Quadra Action Dry Razor Shaver Corded Cordless, 7886 XL Brand new (Health and Beauty)

The one hurdle you face with this and any similar quadra or "flex" type razor is that you must put the replacement heads and blades in correctly. If you don't, you will get a patchy shave. The heads must be placed into the razor with a small "circle" facing toward the center of the razor. If you do that, the razor provides excllent shaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful! My dream shaver., November 1, 2005
Qun Wang (Lawrence, KS USA) - See all my reviews
Last week I got it from Amazon. After using it several days, I believe that I have aready found my dream shaver. It works very well , it is a perfect product according to its low price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product when on sale, December 27, 2005
I paid considerably less than the MSRP and I am really happy with the product. I still can't figure out how I am supposed to shave my neck so that I can get the same results as on the rest of my face. I guess I'll give it another weeks or so. However, the shaver gives me a great a really close shave when used with a preshaving lotion or if I slightly wet my face before using the shaver. The battery does last only 35 minutes and not 45 like advertised. Other than that the shaver is just great. It does sound like it's a little bit slow compared to Panasonic and other linear shavers but this one does the job and seems to irritate my skin a lot less than panasonic. Overall I am really happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shaver for the Price, January 5, 2006
I paid $58 for this shaver (7886XL) when it was on sale. A week later I was shocked to see it raised to $99. Guess I lucked out. This is a great shaver and gives a very close shave in three minutes. I do have some problems with it shaving my neck, but repeated use seems to alleviate that problem. The charging is quick and the cleaning is a breeze. Simply rinse it in hot water. The shaver performs flawlessly and for the price it's an excellent buy. My advice would be to occasionally check Amazon for the price drops.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 15, 2006
Shaves well with good battery life. The battery meter is very helpful. Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Norelco 7886XL Quadra Shaving System, January 15, 2006
Good shaver. Seems to shave closer than my previous Norelco (an Advantage model with lotion dispenser) Would have liked to have a charging station rather than just the cord for charging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shaver, November 11, 2005
Pros: Close shave, quick charge

cons: Norelco is not consistent with specifications they print and available in the product.

No where in the internet i can see the real 7886XL pic. The display shows three characters "FUL", but in the product there is only two characters "FU" which scrolls to display FULL. there are some more minor differences. Moreover the shaving time is only 35 minutes, but mentioned as 45 minutes in the specification (even in the product manual and product package).

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked a total of 2 weeks, January 7, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Norelco 7886XL Quadra Shaving System, January 15, 2006
So far, I'm totally satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shaver, but some questions, December 9, 2005
I have bought this shaver,quite good.

but there are still questions about this item:

1, I can't fine the manufacture of this shaver body, is this shaver made in Holland?

2, The model charactor on the back of shaver is dim. Is this shaver reconditioned?

3, The full shaving time is 35 minutes not 45 minutes as ads.

4, The price was $57 and now is $97.

but anyway, it is a good shaver. I like it.

Rate and Discover Movies