Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Size: 9in/23 x 2in/5cm|Change

on May 14, 2013
The "bristles" -- I'm not really sure what to call them, since they're more like silicone rods molded with a base -- are nice and soft; they're perfectly spaced to hold thick basting liquids and release them exactly where you want. You don't end up with half your marinade stuck in the brush as happens with those with hundreds of fine bristles. It's a very good design. Plus, it's made of quality materials that should stand up without any degradation at all to as many dishwasher cycles as you'd likely expose it to. Highly Recommended.
on August 15, 2012
I bought 2 because it was so inexpensive but, frankly, I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm happy to report the quality is very good, I have washed them in the dishwasher a couple of times with no issues. The handle is a good length - long enough to hold comfortably in your hand, but not too long that it won't rest against the inside of a small bowl. (I use these brushes to spread melted butter on corn on the cob, and for extra marinades/sauces at the table.)
on January 14, 2013
This brush works great!!! I use it to butter my rolls. Great Product!!! This brush has many uses in the kitchen. I make a bread ring that calls for brushed egg white on top, this brush does the job!!!!
on May 18, 2013
We have used this brush to spread a thin layer of EVOO in a skillet before cooking and to baste chicken when cooking or grilling. Whichever method we used, the brush worked great and washed up wonderfully!
on May 2, 2013
I didn't think that a silicone basting brush could possibly replace my good-old beat up brush that had finally met its maker. Thought that whatever I stuck it into would just slide off onto the floor (much to the gratification of the dogs...). This little brush is easy to clean, light enough to handle, and was designed for smaller hands. What a joy! Try it, I think you'll be pleased.
on September 22, 2013
I use this brush for putting eggwash on homemade breads and rolls, as well as for spreading olive oil on pizza dough. Works well and is easy to clean. Fine to just throw in the dishwasher.
on February 8, 2015
Growing up we had a wooden basting brush with bristles. I remember the bristles would fall out into the food as we tried to baste anything. The poor brush looked like it was molting. Given this poor experience with basting brushes, I always just used a spoon to drizzle my sauce on. When I discovered they make silicone brushes, I was pretty excited. This thing works great! Best part is that I can throw it in the dishwasher, and it won't come out looking bald and sad. I've had this for about 2 years now, with semi-regular use, throwing it into the dishwasher, and still looks great.

My personal favorite use is to coat homemade pizza crusts with butter. Then sprinkle them with parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Tastes just like delivery (or better!)
on June 8, 2013
Got this because I wanted somethingg easier than a bristle brush to clean. This does what it is suppose to do and cleans up fine
Nice brush that looks nice and is made like it will last if it's not abused. It works great with oils and melted butter and should be fine in the dishwasher... plus, given what it's made out of (silicone) it should withstand high temperatures well.

Given the prices and selection at a local department store, it was better for me to just buy this.
on February 22, 2016
I melt between a teaspoon and Tablespoon of butter at power 50% in the microwave until it starts to melt. Then I brush away. Silicone is floppy and won't scrape solid butter so you will need liquid butter. The brush works great on rectangular baking pans or cookie sheets. Before this brush, I would hold a stick of butter like a pencil to grease cookie sheets and pans. Now I don't use as much butter and the pans are easier to prepare well so nothing sticks. And, this brush never sheds.