Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Set of 4|Change

on May 23, 2016
Hate is too strong a word, but we don't use them. The lids don't secure well enough to trust putting much of anything in them. Once in a great while, I will put some nuts in them for my children's lunch's, but really there are so many other creative cute packaging that I rely on. I would not have purchased these if I had known how easily the lids come off.
on April 30, 2016
I use these to make smoothies or gogurt style desserts for my son's lunches. The lid stays on and he loves using them. They are super easy to clean, I just use a baby bottle brush an voila! I would definitely recommend these and will probably buy more in the future to keep them stocked in the freezer!
on April 20, 2016
Great for lunch boxes. Top is secure and washes easily.
on April 6, 2016
Love the concept of these. They are a little hard to balance in the freezer. I have to prop them up against something and they are annoying to clean.
on March 24, 2016
These are great!
on March 6, 2016
smells stay inside
on March 4, 2016
I love these and so do the kids! I use them to make freezer pops or just fill with snack. We have used them for years and still work and look perfect.
on February 20, 2016
Perfect!
on February 16, 2016
My daughter uses these all the time to freeze OJ or juice to make her own frozen treats. Just stand them up in freezer :) I put them in the dishwasher and they clean up perfectly.
on January 31, 2016
I was excited to use these after reading about them on a blog. Plan was to use them to hold yogurt, smoothies or applesauce in my daughter's school lunch...the lids didn't stay on, so they're just messy. Waste of my money!