Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Size: 8 Inch|Change
Price:$7.48+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 19, 2016
Love the great for use on the 21 day fix diet
on July 14, 2016
Your kids’ eyes will be entranced as you wipe drool from their gaping mouths while you remove these colorful little tubes from the freezer. “What is it?” “Can I have?” “Give me some!” will be the resounding cries from your little ones as they’re transfixed on what’s exactly inside them. They don’t even know why they want them, but they do. They see you remove them from the freezer (where the ice cream lives) and know they want them. They don’t even know what they are. That, my friends is the key. You see, with a little craftsmanship, you can, craft something so wonderfully delicious, so deceptively good for them, they will instinctively want them. Or, you could just freeze some grape Kool-Aid in them, and they’d be good to go.
on July 8, 2016
Perfect for lunches. We used these for an entire school year and they are super durable. It took a little experimenting to figure out the best way to clean them (put soapy water in and squeeze/shake with the lid on). They freeze best upright- so I slide them through the horizontal slats in the freezer shelf to start, then lay flat to store. Fantastic for smoothies and yogurt in school lunches.
on June 14, 2016
These are awesome! You can be creative and fill them with anything from yoghurt to juice, candy,fruit pulp, icecream etc etc,Make delicious handy summer treats ,you control the sugar , calories and fat that is in them . I will be buying more, thank you..
on June 5, 2016
These are fantastic! They save us so much money in the long run, the kids love them, and they are so easy to clean. Everyone in the park ask us where we got them from. We happily recommend them all the time to family, friends, and strangers who ask us about them. We usually fill them with juice, but sometimes with other liquids like punch, coffee, or wine for the adults. We love them!!
on May 23, 2016
Hate is too strong a word, but we don't use them. The lids don't secure well enough to trust putting much of anything in them. Once in a great while, I will put some nuts in them for my children's lunch's, but really there are so many other creative cute packaging that I rely on. I would not have purchased these if I had known how easily the lids come off.
on April 30, 2016
I use these to make smoothies or gogurt style desserts for my son's lunches. The lid stays on and he loves using them. They are super easy to clean, I just use a baby bottle brush an voila! I would definitely recommend these and will probably buy more in the future to keep them stocked in the freezer!
on April 20, 2016
Great for lunch boxes. Top is secure and washes easily.
on April 6, 2016
Love the concept of these. They are a little hard to balance in the freezer. I have to prop them up against something and they are annoying to clean.
on March 24, 2016