Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1Size: Set of 4Change

on January 31, 2016
I was excited to use these after reading about them on a blog. Plan was to use them to hold yogurt, smoothies or applesauce in my daughter's school lunch...the lids didn't stay on, so they're just messy. Waste of my money!
on January 29, 2016
This is a child pleaser. You can make popsicles out of anything. Fruit juices, leftover smoothies whatever you can come up with. Thease clean easily and last forever.
on January 14, 2016
These worked well but left an odd taste after the first use.
on January 14, 2016
Lid comes off in lunchbox.
on January 9, 2016
We love these!!!
on December 30, 2015
These are a pain. the lid doesn't stay on, so you have to keep them perfectly upright if you don't want a mess. I was asked to NEVER send them with my son again by the lunch monitor. She had to clean up a mess twice. I tried using a rubber band, etc.
on December 27, 2015
I've had these for a little over 3 years now. Molds had a slight chemical smell when I first got them. It did eventually go away. They work fine at home, but terrible for lunch boxes. That's the main reason they were purchased. I put them in my son's lunchbox frozen and the lid will pop off and smoothie goes everywhere. I've put them in Ziploc bags to contain it, but my son usually leaves them alone because he said the taste bad. Upon closer inspection they have absorbed the 'freezer' smell. It apparently gets into the smoothie and tastes that way as well.
on December 27, 2015
These are really neat for children's lunches. you can freeze smoothies, applesauce, jello, etc... and they will thaw in the lunchbox while keeping other foods cool.
on December 18, 2015
The lids have difficulty staying on. I wish they had a screw effect, but I have to position them so they are mashed against something to hold them in place. They're also a little difficult to clean.
on December 12, 2015