5.0 out of 5 stars got to love this tea bag squeezer
No more burnt fingers when fixing my tea! I like the stainless steel the Squeezer is made from, easy to clean, a delight to use.
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase
Published 21 months ago by Bruce Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but could be better
This tea bad squeezer works but is too flimsy to really do the job. We have another unit that bends far less when you squeeze the tea bag. Unfortunately, we could not find one for sale so tired this one. It would be better if it were a bit larger also.
Published 12 months ago by WBG

5.0 out of 5 stars got to love this tea bag squeezer, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Norpro 5526 Round Stainless Steel Tea Bag Squeezer (Kitchen)
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, August 29, 2013
Works well, seems sturdy. I drink a lot of tea, so this comes in handy. Would buy again if I needed another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but could be better, February 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable, October 7, 2014
I've tried this out a few times and it does the job. However, the workmanship leaves much to be desired. It looks like an amateur welding job attaching the strainer discs to the handles. There are burn marks, dents and scratches where the handle ends are attached to the discs. If you run your thumb over the joints on the back/bottom side, you can feel the rough cut. You can see it too. Hopefully it will hold together in the long run.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was hoping to get tea squeezers like the ones I bought last year that I broke, September 25, 2014
Missy (Nashville, TN, USA) - See all my reviews
I was hoping to get tea squeezers like the ones I bought last year that I broke, but these are larger and stiffer. They do squeeze the tea bag, but are so stiff that they're difficult to use, and so wide spread that they don't fit in the drawer (or cup) as easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 22, 2013
Wanted a gift for my Downton Abbey friends and this is the perfect "happy" as a constant reminder of our favorite show

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly, December 16, 2014
Used a half dozen times before a tack-weld failed and one of the scoops broke off from the handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 2, 2014
I saw this being used in a tea shop when I was buying a cuppa and immediately wondered where I could get one and lo and behold I managed to see quite a few on amazon of all places!

This definitely works and saves you having to mess around with your teaspoon and the edge of the cup! It allows you to give your teabag a good squeeze without creating a mess or risk tipping your mug over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super handy little tool, July 8, 2014
Super handy little tool. Works great, we've even sent it as a gift to our family members before! Definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Bag Squeezer, June 19, 2014
This works well for the purpose I bought it. So far so good, works for the purpose I purchased it.

Norpro 5526 Round Stainless Steel Tea Bag Squeezer