5.0 out of 5 stars got to love this tea bag squeezer
No more burnt fingers when fixing my tea! I like the stainless steel the Squeezer is made from, easy to clean, a delight to use.
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase
Published 14 months ago by Bruce Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but could be better
This tea bad squeezer works but is too flimsy to really do the job. We have another unit that bends far less when you squeeze the tea bag. Unfortunately, we could not find one for sale so tired this one. It would be better if it were a bit larger also.
Published 5 months ago by William B. Gavin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars got to love this tea bag squeezer, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Norpro 5526 Round Stainless Steel Tea Bag Squeezer (Kitchen)
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 22, 2013
Wanted a gift for my Downton Abbey friends and this is the perfect "happy" as a constant reminder of our favorite show

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, August 29, 2013
Works well, seems sturdy. I drink a lot of tea, so this comes in handy. Would buy again if I needed another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but could be better, February 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super handy little tool, July 8, 2014
Super handy little tool. Works great, we've even sent it as a gift to our family members before! Definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Bag Squeezer, June 19, 2014
This works well for the purpose I bought it. So far so good, works for the purpose I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift, June 7, 2014
My sister wanted mine so I had to get one for her. She loves it, as do I. I clean it in the dishwasher too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel tea bag squeezer, June 1, 2014
I love this product. It is unique to me because I never seen one before I used one in a fancy restaurant. I would be thrilled to allow company to use this too. Thank you! A good item for its price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 22, 2014
What more can I say? This is perfect, I use it every single morning to make tea, and it is exactly what I wanted. Love this!

4.0 out of 5 stars norpro tea bag squeezer, March 24, 2014
It is bigger than it has to be and a lot stiffer so it is harder to squeeze than I expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›