Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Change

on February 18, 2014
This tea bad squeezer works but is too flimsy to really do the job. We have another unit that bends far less when you squeeze the tea bag. Unfortunately, we could not find one for sale so tired this one. It would be better if it were a bit larger also.
on May 21, 2013
No more burnt fingers when fixing my tea! I like the stainless steel the Squeezer is made from, easy to clean, a delight to use.
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase
on September 25, 2014
I was hoping to get tea squeezers like the ones I bought last year that I broke, but these are larger and stiffer. They do squeeze the tea bag, but are so stiff that they're difficult to use, and so wide spread that they don't fit in the drawer (or cup) as easily.
on August 29, 2013
Works well, seems sturdy. I drink a lot of tea, so this comes in handy. Would buy again if I needed another one.
on October 7, 2014
I've tried this out a few times and it does the job. However, the workmanship leaves much to be desired. It looks like an amateur welding job attaching the strainer discs to the handles. There are burn marks, dents and scratches where the handle ends are attached to the discs. If you run your thumb over the joints on the back/bottom side, you can feel the rough cut. You can see it too. Hopefully it will hold together in the long run.
on March 10, 2014
I found this item just by chance, while searching through kitchen gadgets, looking for something else. I decided to give it a try. I was always having to either squeeze tea bags with my fingers or try to use a fork or spoon to press them against the cup. I often burned my fingers that way. This little gadget is fantastic! I love it so much. It works perfectly to squeeze out every last drop from the bag with no mess at all. It is so easy to just rinse out afterwards in 1 second. It is the perfect size for both my tea bags and my bigger herbal coffee bags. I use it at least twice a day.
on December 24, 2015
I used to use 2 spoons to squeeze the tea bags until I found this. The spoons were messy and I always got my fingers in the tea. Makes my morning tea more enjoyable. My mechanic husband has always told me you need the right tool to get the job done and this tool does it.
on September 6, 2015
I use this thing for more than tea bags! I use it to get small mozzarella balls out of the liquid they come in and pickles etc. It's not flimsy, it feels like it really is stainless steel and a quality product.
on July 19, 2016
Bought 4 months ago. Used 3 times. 4th time squeezed, it fell apart!! Cheap Chinese manufacturing (I hope -- if it's American made, shame on us). Now in search of a quality version of the same design (almost assuredly **not** made by Norpro).
review image
on March 4, 2014
I love this tea bag squeezer. It really beats the old tupper one that had not handles, just plastic square. This is great. No burned fingers. No extra spoon(s). And it works really well. I got extras to give to "the fam" since we're all tea totalers.