Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: One SizeChange

on May 21, 2013
No more burnt fingers when fixing my tea! I like the stainless steel the Squeezer is made from, easy to clean, a delight to use.
Lets you get every flavorful drop of your favorite tea.

very happy with this purchase
on August 29, 2013
Works well, seems sturdy. I drink a lot of tea, so this comes in handy. Would buy again if I needed another one.
on February 18, 2014
This tea bad squeezer works but is too flimsy to really do the job. We have another unit that bends far less when you squeeze the tea bag. Unfortunately, we could not find one for sale so tired this one. It would be better if it were a bit larger also.
on October 7, 2014
I've tried this out a few times and it does the job. However, the workmanship leaves much to be desired. It looks like an amateur welding job attaching the strainer discs to the handles. There are burn marks, dents and scratches where the handle ends are attached to the discs. If you run your thumb over the joints on the back/bottom side, you can feel the rough cut. You can see it too. Hopefully it will hold together in the long run.
on September 25, 2014
I was hoping to get tea squeezers like the ones I bought last year that I broke, but these are larger and stiffer. They do squeeze the tea bag, but are so stiff that they're difficult to use, and so wide spread that they don't fit in the drawer (or cup) as easily.
on March 10, 2014
I found this item just by chance, while searching through kitchen gadgets, looking for something else. I decided to give it a try. I was always having to either squeeze tea bags with my fingers or try to use a fork or spoon to press them against the cup. I often burned my fingers that way. This little gadget is fantastic! I love it so much. It works perfectly to squeeze out every last drop from the bag with no mess at all. It is so easy to just rinse out afterwards in 1 second. It is the perfect size for both my tea bags and my bigger herbal coffee bags. I use it at least twice a day.
on June 22, 2013
Wanted a gift for my Downton Abbey friends and this is the perfect "happy" as a constant reminder of our favorite show
on December 16, 2014
Used a half dozen times before a tack-weld failed and one of the scoops broke off from the handle.
on December 2, 2014
I saw this being used in a tea shop when I was buying a cuppa and immediately wondered where I could get one and lo and behold I managed to see quite a few on amazon of all places!

This definitely works and saves you having to mess around with your teaspoon and the edge of the cup! It allows you to give your teabag a good squeeze without creating a mess or risk tipping your mug over!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2016
I bought two of them. Good thing too, because the first one broke apart the first time I attempted to use it. The second one is holding up fine. I'm trying to fine a way to get the first one fixed by glue or solder.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse