4.0 out of 5 stars tea squeezer
Good quality. Easy to use. Nice size. Does what it claims to do. Keeps your fingers from getting burned and mess free. Every tea lover should have one or two!

Published 8 months ago by momx4

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great
This one is fairly stiff and kind of hard to squeeze.
If you need a tea bag squeezer, this one will work fine. I suppose it's better than using a spoon. At least you won't burn your fingers.
Published 4 months ago by LivinginBeauty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars tea squeezer, January 16, 2014
momx4 (Fort Wayne, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norpro 5528 Stainless Steel Tea Bag Squeezer, Silver (Kitchen)

Update: I paid nearly double for this less than a month ago - $14.21 - and it is now listed at $7.86. Why such a huge price swing??? Love the product but the pricing system is shady! I could have gotten two for what I paid for one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, no falling apart..., November 21, 2013
This is my favorite! All one piece of metal so no parts fall off it, after use (if you get any that have what seem to be rivets? They're not...). I use this for work with my stringless tea bags and it's just very reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, July 20, 2013
This squeezer works great and keeps my hands clean. I was getting tired of having to pull the tea bag out with my hands and squeezing it with my fingers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact & Fuctional, March 25, 2014
Love that it's stainless steel, and it's a good small size. Like that there are no parts that could break off or bend. Good amount of pressure to squeeze the teabag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, June 21, 2014
Smart Girl (Sunny expensive California!) - See all my reviews
I've been drinking hot teas for years. I don't know why I never looked into an item like this before. It's very sturdy, not flexible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 31, 2014
I liked this for my tea so much I bought a second one as a gift. Recommend this for any tea drinkers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but small, March 18, 2014
Why did I wait so many years to buy tea tongs? I used to squeeze the bag against the inside of another cup or just leave the bag in my tea (I don't mind an oversteeped tea). I finally got these, and I'm pleased with them. They seem very sturdy, and they are small and elegant. However, the presser part is a little smaller than I'd like (it doesn't cover all of the teabag for a Celestial Seasonings size), so I have to kind of hold the corner of the bag while I reposition to squeeze elsewhere. And they are not open enough for my preference. I find myself always having to spread them apart farther so I can double the teabag up to squeeze it better.

Just recently I started drinking loose teas far more often than bagged teas, but if I were still using bags as much as I used to, I would probably look around for a larger set of tea tongs. But for most purposes, this is a very nice pair (especially if you are not compulsive like me about wanting to squeeze out every drop).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little tool for tea lovers, February 18, 2014
Finally...don't have to touch hot tea bags with my fingers!
I thought it was a little pricey for a small item but quality is quite good and looks like it will last a life time (no rusting, easily rinsed off)!

5.0 out of 5 stars tea, February 17, 2014
Purchased for myself and my brother and one of my daughters. We drink alot of tea and it makes it easier to squeeze the tea bags and not burn your fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea lover loves this little tool, January 19, 2014
Great teabag squeezer. Nice design & large size to cover the entire teabag. Also useful for eating sushi if you are not good with chopsticks. Definitely a keeper.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›