5.0 out of 5 stars The best Nut Chopper ever!
Published 17 months ago by Celia A. Hewett-Hook

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
Published on March 5, 2012 by Tom

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
Total junk. Very first use attempted to chop almonds. The tines got all bent and it no longer works. For $7 not sure it is worth the time send it back - rather than waste time at the post office I'm writing this to keep others from also giving $ to this company. What a total waste of money. I buy a lot from Amazon, but this is the worst product I ever got from them. Amazon should pull this product from the site - it's junk and gives them a bad name.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, July 12, 2010
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
I got this to replace the one that I am always borrowing from my mom. It's looks just like hers from 30 years ago. Too bad it is so cheaply made. Tried to crush chocolate chips this morning and the metal grate and the metal tongs are all bent up now and don't line up anymore. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nut Chopper, November 11, 2006
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
The "treads", that keep the top on the bottom, weren't not manufactured correctly, so the top wouldn't stay on properly!

Disappointed big time...

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
the tines that actually do the chopping bent all out of place after only a couple uses. I wonder if the other models that are similar in appearance would hold up any better?

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, August 18, 2012
Bob (Longview, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
I should have read the reviews before buying one. I received the product and decided to wash it before using it. I hand washed it, rinsed it thoroughly and set it aside to dry. When I picked it up a few hours later, I noticed the blades and handle had rusted. This was a total waste of money and I hope this review helps keep someone else from making the same mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like Grandma's, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
My grandmother had a nut chopper that looked just like this when I was a kid. She and I chopped many walnuts together over the years. This is not the nut chopper my grandmother had. The blades bent immediately and did not get the job done. It went right into the trash. Do NOT waste your money on this cheaply made piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't chop well!, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
The metal that the prongs are made from is so soft they simply bend over when trying to chop anything! Really disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Nut Chopper ever!, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
I have given this particular nut grinder the highest rating because it is the best grinder I have ever used! I am known in my area as the best maker ever the pecan pie. (No brag, just fact). I attributed my success to this wonderful chopper for grinding my pecans to just the right consistency. I can chop the nuts as coarsely or as finely as I need. My husband says the same when he grinds walnuts for his Christmas stollen. We both prefer this nut chopper over our cuisinart for consistency.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a total piece of garbage., September 30, 2013
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
This is a complete piece of trash. I used it ONCE to chop some pistachios...mind you, pistachios are WHAT'S PICTURED ON THE LABEL ON THE ITEM!! The metal tines bent to heck, rendering the chopper useless. Also, the top would not stay on; like the treads were off or something (which I see has been a common problem).

Total waste of money and complete crap.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had read the reviews on this first. The positive reviewer's must not have tried any hard nuts like almonds., February 15, 2014
This review is from: Norpro 576 Nut Chopper (Kitchen)
The positive reviewers must not have tried any hard nuts like almonds. The blades bent up with the first use. Totally worthless.

Norpro 576 Nut Chopper