Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 21, 2011
I paid money and they sent it to me and it works, it will brand my steaks with names or places or state names or types of fish or just about anything i could ever want my food to say back to me beore i eat the tasty meat.
on February 12, 2014
Gave a set each to both my Sons and they loved them. They do look a little on the cheaper side, meaning if you were going to be using these constantly because you BBQ a lot, then I would recommend a more heavy duty set, but if you are the occasional cook these are just fine and they come with a lot of brands to choose from.
on July 1, 2014
I was so excited to get this for my husband for Fathers Day.... He originally loved it! He is a member and has an official chapter of The BBQ Pit Boys here in Las Vegas so a branding iron for meats that he could personalize was an amazing gift if it had held up! Unfortunately the wooden handle was very poorly made and split apart before he could even get to letters on the branding plate. To say he was disappointed is an understatement!!! Instead of returning it he kept all the pieces and will be giving them to a friend who does metal and wood work to see if his buddy can make a replica that is more durable!! Don't buy this product! Very poorly made.
on January 16, 2014
The concept was good, however the quality of the product is very poor. The rod bent, the letters aren't easy to get on or off and the only thing we still use is the thermometer.
on April 1, 2014
Doesn't really work well, and its a pain in the ass to use. Save your money and buy some better grilling tools!
on January 16, 2014
It was a gift and the recipient was pleased with the vast array of features but the quality appeared inferior.
on November 25, 2013
My husband love it. It was a birthday gift and he LOVES to grill so it was perfect for him
on December 17, 2014