5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!!!!!!
I paid money and they sent it to me and it works, it will brand my steaks with names or places or state names or types of fish or just about anything i could ever want my food to say back to me beore i eat the tasty meat.
Published on October 21, 2011 by Joey Mac Daddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not top quality.
It was a gift and the recipient was pleased with the vast array of features but the quality appeared inferior.
Published 8 months ago by Jane RN mgr

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!!!!!!!, October 21, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made, July 1, 2014
E. Roupp (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norpro BBQ Set (Kitchen)
I was so excited to get this for my husband for Fathers Day.... He originally loved it! He is a member and has an official chapter of The BBQ Pit Boys here in Las Vegas so a branding iron for meats that he could personalize was an amazing gift if it had held up! Unfortunately the wooden handle was very poorly made and split apart before he could even get to letters on the branding plate. To say he was disappointed is an understatement!!! Instead of returning it he kept all the pieces and will be giving them to a friend who does metal and wood work to see if his buddy can make a replica that is more durable!! Don't buy this product! Very poorly made.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip it..., April 1, 2014
This review is from: Norpro BBQ Set (Kitchen)
Doesn't really work well, and its a pain in the ass to use. Save your money and buy some better grilling tools!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's loved these, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Norpro BBQ Set (Kitchen)
Gave a set each to both my Sons and they loved them. They do look a little on the cheaper side, meaning if you were going to be using these constantly because you BBQ a lot, then I would recommend a more heavy duty set, but if you are the occasional cook these are just fine and they come with a lot of brands to choose from.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not top quality., January 16, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Norpro BBQ Set (Kitchen)
The concept was good, however the quality of the product is very poor. The rod bent, the letters aren't easy to get on or off and the only thing we still use is the thermometer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Norpro BBQ Set (Kitchen)
My husband love it. It was a birthday gift and he LOVES to grill so it was perfect for him

Norpro BBQ Set