Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.30 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Glass Froth Master
|Price:||$15.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tempered glass body; hand wash
- Capacity, 2 cups/16 ounces
- Makes froth in 10-20 seconds
- Use cream, hot or cold milk and or non-fat milk
- Includes instructions and recipes.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pour ICE COLD 2% milk into the frother, about half way to the max fill line
2. Pump it for 30 seconds
3. Put the whole glass beaker (minus the pump) into the microwave for 30 seconds
4. Let sit
5. Brew your espresso, pour the shot in your mug/glass/cup/drinking device
6. Spoon the froth on top of your espresso
7. Add sugar if desired, drink, enjoy, impress your wife
8. Wife kisses you
9. This leads to baby making, so you start a family, raise the kids, get a mortgage
10. Amass some debt, pay for college and your daughter's wedding
12. Spend all your retirement money at Amazon.com
13. Bequeath the frother to your grandson or granddaughter so they can begin the cycle all over again.
1. I don't drink cold coffee drinks, so I have no advice about that, but for best
results with hot froth, you must have a microwave. Pour in a very small amount of cold milk, lightly hold down the pumper with one hand to stabilize it and pump for 20 seconds with the other hand, and then place the beaker (without the metal pumper, of course)
in the microwave for 20-40 seconds, and watch the froth rise, rise, rise. Keep a close
watch because it can overflow easily. The froth is so thick, you have to take it out with a spatula!
2. Cleaning: What's the big deal? When you're done, rinse it out immediately with hot water. For a solid scrub, pour hot water and a little detergent into the beaker, and use the pumper to create suds and give the glass and metal a good clean.
3. Fragility: Duh, it's glass. Honestly, people go on and on about this, but I cannot
see what the problem is. Be. Careful.
Enjoy magnificent foam for coffee & hot chocolate.
Then I found this one and, finally IT WORKS!!!
I am buying another one, in case I break the one I have.
I purchased this frother thinking it may or may not work. I usually make froth using my cappuccino machine. I thought a frother would be great, but could something this simple really work? Yes, it does!
The instructions say something like you should use hot or cold milk, not warm milk (if froths better); I have used skim milk strait from the frige and it works great. Pour milk in, cycle the plunger about 30 times, and then you have great froth. This is easy to do, with a great result.
Cleanup is easy, I rinse and let sit; when I use it the next morning I rinse again before use.
Materials: rubber foot, glass carafe, metal top, metal rod, plastic frothing disk, metal screen, plastic ball on top. I see the plastic frothing disk and I think this will wear out with use, I see the plastic ball on top does not unscrew, will probably come off at some point. I am not dishwashing this unit to try to increase its life. I would guess this unit will last me 1-2 years; when it fails I will buy a replacement that is totally metal and glass without any plastic parts.
update: still working, no visible wear after 18 months
I have had my Bodum glass frother for two+ years...one time my husband slightly chipped the top but I was able to use a nail file to smooth it out and it was fine. I bought this one only because it has a slightly larger capacity and I usually make coffee for two....the Bodum was really only good for one cup for the amount of milk we like in our coffee.
Bottom line....flawed design and very thin, delicate glass.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this maybe 3-4 times before I tossed it. The froth I was able to make didn't last long and it wasn't worth it for what I wanted. Read morePublished 1 day ago by aquaaw
I bought this to replace one of a similar look which broke after probably 10 years. There is a design flaw in this one, because it produces practically no froth. Read morePublished 7 days ago by cj
The frother is just ok. I compared it to the Ninja brother, using the same milk (1%) and the Ninja works quicker AND delivers a thicker froth that sets up nice in your coffee. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Lucy ruby
I love this, it makes quite frothy milk foam while exercising my arms too (like making butter in a butter churner). Read morePublished 21 days ago by Violet Weed
This is a wonderful product! I chose this one because I love using glass. It works great!Published 26 days ago by Loangirl