Norpro Nonstick Round Pancake Egg Rings, Set of 2
|Price:||$3.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (60%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Each measures 4 inches/10cm
- Nonstick surface for easy care
- Wood handle stays cool while cooking and folds flat to store
- Each ring holds 1/4 cup batter or 1 raw egg
- Hand washing recommended
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: 4 Inch
Top Customer Reviews
1. Egg sticks to ring even if cooking spray is used.
2. Egg leaks out the bottom even in the flattest of my skillets. Just not heavy enough to hold the egg inside the ring.
3. Not really round when the handle is raised. (Not really a big deal like 1 & 2.)
Overall: Not worth the money. I have a set of the chrome rings that work very well when cooking oil is used.
I'm going to try the egg ring experiment with a higher quality set. In this case, you get what you pay for.
Not worth using if you have to pick black particles off your food.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cook your own ham and egg beakfast McSandwich. Works great. Still haven't got the secret to keeping the egg from sticking to it. Need more oil on the device.Published 8 hours ago by GNR61
Very cute! Perfect for English muffin sandwiches or make your kids happy pancakes.Published 28 days ago by MAC
I should have measured an egg mc muffin first. These are too big... That being said, they do work well for making round eggs, just not thick round eggs.Published 1 month ago by Brian J. Wing