Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Norpro 6 Piece Cream Horn Case Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 4.25in/11cm long and 1.5in/4cm in diameter|Change

on February 5, 2010
These are super easy to use. I just wrapped strips of puff pastry around them and baked. Take them out of the oven and carefully slide the pastry off to cool. Then you have a pastry cone to fill with flavored ricotta cream, salmon, mushroom pate, etc. Perfect for an elegant looking dessert or appetizer.
on March 15, 2007
These cream horn molds are functional, as well as economical. They are well constructed, and, do the job of the more expensive molds. I would most certainly purchase from this company again! Thanks for a great product!
on March 19, 2013
I bought these wanting to wrap refrigerator section crescents on these and brush lightly with orange food coloring and fill with chicken salad and place a piece of lettuce out the top to look like carrots for Easter. They are smaller then I thought they would be but I still think it will work. The shipping was crazy fast I orderd and received them the next afternoon. Next Amazon Prime members will probably order and it will instantly fall from the sky onto our porches ...well not really but that was super fast!
on March 11, 2013
Good quality exactly as described. Arrived on time. Packaging was good, no defects found. I would highly recommend this product.
on June 6, 2012
We bought these for puff pastry cream horns.
They work very well for that purpose, but I do have to admit I was a little disappointed at the size. These are tiny!
Another issue for me was that the "mouth" is slanted as opposed to flat, so you can't make them stand like a pyramid/cone.
Still, a nice product and it did get the job done... Even if on a smaller scale.
on April 30, 2015
These Cream Horn Case Set has been a good investment for me. I do not use them a lot, but I expect them to last for a good while. I am well pleased with them. If I needed them, I would reorder form this company.
on March 5, 2015
These are exactly as described and shipped fast!! Great seller!! They are much smaller then I expected BUT I was trying to find ones like my dad use to use and sadly these were not them. BUT that is MY fault and NOT the sellers!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 25, 2015
These molds work very well when making pastry with conical holes for fillings. They don't stick and come off very easily with very little effort. They wash well and do not change in color after many uses as these are made with stainless steel throughout. This is a very good value for pastry bakers.
review image
on September 30, 2014
I bought a set of these from a local store and decided six was not enough. These are perfect for making cream horns with puff pastry. I like to roll out the dough into a 12x12 square and then slice into 1" strips and just wrap them around the case. Be sure not to wrap any dough around the top edge or they will be difficult to remove when baked. Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle with decorating sugar and bake. They work great and you should not have to grease them before using. Wait till they cool a little before removing.
on June 27, 2014
I love these. I actually made chocolate cornets with these. Really great and straightforward to use and a lot easier to work with than stapled cardstock and tinfoil. Though I might buy another set so I can make more than 6 at a time which can become tedious if you're looking to make for others.