4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size
Published on December 13, 2011 by MOB408

1.0 out of 5 stars DECEIVING DESCRIPTION
Published on June 2, 2011 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Norpro Mini Silicone & Stainless Steel Tongs (Assorted Colors) (Kitchen)
I purchased these tongs for use with my coated pans. I wanted a small pair for use with single-serving size items and these are perfect. They are sturdy and easy to use. The only reason I give these four stars instead of five is that you are not able to select the color you want. The product description shows the tongs in three colors. When purchased you receive one of the tongs in whatever random color was placed in the box. Not a problem for me, as I had read other reviews and was aware, but it would be nice to have a color choice available.

1.0 out of 5 stars DECEIVING DESCRIPTION, June 2, 2011
I ordered this because I was deceived into thinking I was getting "red, blue and green" tongs as pictured and described--three for one price. I only received one tong. I read the other review that said there was only one tong, but I thought that was a shipping error. BE ADVISED--THIS ITEM CONSISTS OF ONLY ONE TONG! I returned it, so I don't know how well it worked--a shame because I was looking forward to color coded serving utensils.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the size and silicone tips but hard time handling them, April 6, 2012
This little gadget is the perfect size. The silicone tip is large enough to safely use on any non-stick cookware. Because they are not hinged it takes a bit of hand strength to use them to securely grip food. If your hands are normal everyday hands :) I think you will love this addition to your utensil stash. I have mild-medium arthritis in both hands so I find them difficult to use for any length of time (like stir-frying veggies or stirring and flipping meat that I'm browning). I have used the longer hinged tongs for years (I drop less food that way!) and will stay on the lookout of small hinged ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Question Quality of steel and misleading picture shows three prongs and must read print at end to note you only get one pair, October 19, 2013
I feel the tongs will break if bent a few times. Not worth price for only one pair. Better deals out there. I feel I have been ripped off.

Two weeks later: I must change my comment on the quality of the steel after comparing them to some other tongs they are above average. The tongs do work well for turning bacon, small pieces of food, etc. I still feel the picture is deceiving and they are over priced( as I bought a much larger pair that will stay close for less locally) but the tongs are good if you want small ones. I am changing my rating to a 3.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tong, April 27, 2012
This is a great little tong that I use all the time. It's great for everyday cooking, eg. pasta, salads, saute. It's great for party platters. A longer one would be great for cooking hot foods to keep the heat off of your hands. If they gave you a choice, I would order more in different colors. You only get one in a random color. Mine is green. Love the quality and the way it really holds the food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 13, 2012
These are great tongs. The metal is thick and very sturdy. I have used them several times now and the silicone is quite resist to any marking. Best find so far out there for a small pair of tongs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware !!! only one tong! deceptive advertising, October 18, 2012
Although the picture shows 3 tongs of different colors you, only get one. Others are selling 3 for a dollar more.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll "love" it!, April 6, 2011
Stump Dog (Portage, Indiana) - See all my reviews
High quality and sooo easy to clean & keep looking good enough to eat from! I only wish i could get a few longer ones just like it!

1.0 out of 5 stars tongs, June 26, 2014
I only got my package yesturday & to top it i receive one piece when u showing 3 diffirent colors as a pack of assorted colors i am not pleased wont order this again

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, May 17, 2014
Too expensive for just one tongs. And it was oxidized... I hate it!!!! And its not worth to return it.

Rate and Discover Movies