Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 1 Tablespoon, 35mm
|Price:||$12.41 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.58 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Scoop is 8 inches/20cm long
- Holds 1 Tablespoon/.5oz
- Heavy-duty spring action releases food by sliding band beneath it
- Made of stainless steel with a high polished finish
- Handwashing recommended
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: 8in/20cm
Top Customer Reviews
It is a nice little multi-tasker. I have used this tool for the following tasks:
1. Cookies of exactly the same size, even baking
2. Chocolate truffles
3. Cheesecake balls to be dipped in chocolate
4. Ice cream balls also to be dipped in chocolate
5. Melon balls
6. Goat cheese balls to be baked or rolled in herbs or nuts
7. Scooping Risotto for fried risotto balls
8. Perfect bite size meatballs
9. Gnudi (Italian Ricotta and Spinach dumplings)
10. Spingi (Italian doughnuts)
I now cannot imagine baking cookies without this little tool. It is so nice to have all the cookies be exactly the same size. It makes baking much more pleasurable.
This tool has so many uses. Whenever it is helpful to have products turn out the same size (bite sized) I grab this little tool from the drawer. I come up with new uses for this tool every month.
I am not certain what lubrication one of the other reviewers is referring to. There is no lubrication on this tool that I can find. As long as it is clean (no dough or other gunk dried in the sweep mechanism) it works fine. I make certain to drop it in a mug of hot soapy water as soon as I am finished with it to make certain that nothing gums up the sweep mechanism. After 5 minutes a quick hand wash and it is ready to go back into the drawer.
I highly recommend this product to anyone that loves to cook.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave as a gift. The person I gave it too said it was just what he wanted. I own all three sizes and they are all of great quality and useful.Published 7 days ago by Chris in Point
Needed these for a cookie recipie. Very heavy, string spring action.Published 7 days ago by MorningStar
I bought a tub of cookie dough from a school benefit and it came as a tub of dough not already portioned. I bought this scoop to do the job. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Ardy Ess
Perfect size for mini cupcakes but too small for average size cookies.Published 21 days ago by Lexi