Norpro Tartlet Tins, Set Of 36
|Price:||$10.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.08 (1%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 36 piece set - 6 fluted designs, 6 of each
- Small & Large round, diamond, oval, rectangle and triangle.
- Approximate size is 2.5 inches to 3.5 inches
- Made of heavy duty tin
- Hand washing recommended.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: A
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Norpro Tartlet Tins, Set Of 36
Fox Run 36-Piece Mini Tartlettes Set B001ET5ZNI
Norpro 3963 Non-Stick Tartlet Pans, Set of 4 B00113GLR6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kitchen Outfitters Inc.|
|Dimensions||3.75 inches x 2 inches||5.9 inches x 5.9 inches||6 inches x 5 inches||7.75 inches x 1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1 pounds||0.6 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.22 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Tins work as advertised
These tins work fine for the sandbakkels I made, but having to throw away all of one design of the tin due to factory defects made me rate them a 3. Yes, I could have returned them, but I needed them that week and didn't have time to do so (not to mention they are inexpensive). The defect was corrosion on the tins from the factory that couldn't be cleaned off, almost like something corrosive dripped on the tins.
I have used the tins 5 or 6 times each now with no issue. The tin is non-stick when hot and sandbakkels are about half butter anyway, so they don't stick at all. The good tins are good and should last a long time.
A couple of items to watch out for, however:
1. The edges of these tins are really sharp - be very careful when taking your tartlets out of the tins. I've had cuts on my fingers each time. I suggest using rubber gloves when taking out the tartlets.
2. Don't keep them in water for any length of time - these tins rust quickly. After about a year of owning them, many of mine have rusted because I didn't dry them immediately after washing.
Other than these cons, these are great. I'm considering buying myself another set to replace the rusted tins.
They are heavily made metal. They may look like they are flimsy but THEY ARE NOT. I was able to form the dough for the shells very thinly. They took the pressure.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sandbukkels are the reason for this purchase...they are well suited.Published 12 days ago by MadamB
Just as advertised. They are small but easy to get out of tins and very cute!Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
I grew up with my Norwegian grandmother making tarts with these tins. It is great to be able to have them again.Published 16 days ago by Vicki L. Huff
the shapes are nice but they are rusted after 1st used and washed. I returned itPublished 21 days ago by THU-HA TRAN