Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on July 17, 2013
It is true the candles last a lot longer than ordinary tea lights. HOWEVER, these Northern tea lights grow so dim as to emit virtually no light. In fact, several of them actually went out well before the wax was consumed. So in fact, these candles are a waste of money and I will go back to ordinary tea lights. I don't really understand why I am the only person to give these candles a bad review. Did I get a bum batch? I don't know. But as proof take a look at the video (actually two photos) -- I put 4 of the Northern tea lights next to one run-of-the-mill tea light that I bought at my local drug store for about $6 for 50. You can see how bright the regular tea lights are, and how dim the Northern tea lights are.
55 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2012
I won't get too excited, since at the end of the day these are simple little inexpensive candles. But now days when a product lives up to it's supplier advertisement it's a real surprise. These candles burn evenly, with no smoke for a very long time. 6 hours is conservative as the candles I have burned so far all exceed 6 hours, and by a lot .... several hours more.

Not sure how to describe it but the flame is unusually bright all the way to the end, so it must be really good wax.

The only warning I have is that the candle leaves a small amount of wax at the bottom of the candle holder. At first I was concerned that the metal holder was leaking. To get the long life they put a enough wax in the metal cup so it is about 1/4 an inch or less over the top of the metal holder. So the holder is not leaking, there is just a lot of wax and some of it spills over.

It's not a big clean up problem so no worries there, I just wanted to mention it to prevent worries about wax leaks.

Great high quality candle at a very good price. I will buy these candles again without question.
on October 2, 2012
These tealights have excellent reviews and that's why I purchased them. Will use for my daughter's wedding (in mercury glass votives, keeping with her vintage theme). I thought they were a little pricey but as other reviewers noted, they burn for 6 hours + and I wanted to be sure they don't burn out midway through the reception. They were packaged nicely and shipped quickly. ***UPDATE*** These candles were amazing, they burned brightly throughout the reception until the end. I found out later that some of the tealights that went out sooner had been blown out by mischievious grandkids :).
review image
on August 23, 2010
If you use tea lights, these burn 6 hours not like those little cheap lights that burn out after an hour or less....these burn brighter and longer and are so worth the money!
on April 13, 2012
I'm enjoying these, although I must say that I've noticed not every one lasts for 5 or 6 hours. I've had some of them last only 3 hours. Even still... nice product (truly unscented, too) that I would buy again when these run out.
on October 9, 2011
There are two reasons to love these tea lights - which are the only ones I will buy:
1. They burns extra long and when you receive them you'll see there is about a good 1/8 more of wax that tops off the metal container.
2. The wick - unlike very cheap tea lights, these have a nice thick wick so the light burns bright.

I love that once you light them, you can go all night long and not have to swap them out for another tea light.
on September 10, 2012
I use these during my yoga and meditation practice - they are wonderful. The light easily and burn forever. They are efficient and leave little wax behind when done. I will buy again and again.
VINE VOICEon June 12, 2014
Decent quality, not the best I have seen. I like the fact that they are deep (about 25% taller than most tea lights I have used), but the wax is of moderate quality at best. I have been spoiled, I guess by somehow happening upon tea lights made with very nice wax. I wish I could recommend them, but I did not keep the box. These are not "bad." They are just nothing to write home about.

DISCLAIMER: I used to be a candle manufacturer. I **know** wax. I have been out of the business for over a decade, so I have no reason to trash a competitor. I just am being honest about the quality of these candles. You can do better, but you can also do worse. These are "average," at best.

Hope this helped. I will answer any questions I can.
on November 26, 2012
I bought these to go along with a fragrant oil warmer. The candles seem to perfectly match the duration of the burner. This is pretty important since if you aren't able to constantly monitor your warmer's water/oil level, you won't have to worry that the candle will burn your mixture to a crisp.
on January 8, 2016
I absolutely love these candles, they are smokeless, and burn very well. I order packs of 50 candles regularly. Be aware, if you order them in the 75 quantity, they are not the same brand or the same candle. The 75-pack candles do not burn as well, the wax is dryer, and if you burn them once and blow them out, you cannot re-light them, as opposed the candles in the 50-piece pack. Those in the 50-piece pack can be used on multiple occasions with no problem, and use up all of the wax.

I wish I could actually order 75-piece packages of the 50-piece brand, as it would be more economical. These are pricey candles, but worth it. I will not buy the 75-piece pack again since it's a different brand.